2022 Mario going after RB TreVonte' Citizen Picks Miami!

Advertisement
and then there were 4.

Not Happening Ufc 211 GIF by UFC

WTH, he doesn’t even take an official to uif and they are in the top 4
He visited UF for two days this week. And was heavily recruited by the staff while they were in Louisiana. But at the end of the day, it’s all for sure because he’s but signed to Auburn.

Advertisement
Would love to procure his services, Even though he run like an Auburn RB. We have a very small outside chance at this kid, with Mario, IMO. But that’s about it.

Honestly, I think we come in last place for this kid. If LSU wants him, he’s theirs. If not, probably auburn.

Because Louisiana kids don’t come to Miami.

They go to LSU, Bama, TAMU, Ole Miss, UGA, AU & the rest of SEC country.

And yes I know Ed Reed & Reggie Wayne were from Louisiana.

Ibieta would have straight gone to Miami over LSU even with Manny here. He pretty much said so after committing to LSU when Mario dropped him.

Just saying kids are different, you just have to find the right ones who get it. Also what we are offering at Miami is something that has never been offered this century. It's a new board. I'm burning some sage and clearing my mind of any preconceived expectations. Go get em' Mario.

Advertisement
Ibieta would have straight gone to Miami over LSU even with Manny here. He pretty much said so after committing to LSU when Mario dropped him.

Just saying kids are different, you just have to find the right ones who get it. Also what we are offering at Miami is something that has never been offered this century. It's a new board. I'm burning some sage and clearing my mind of any preconceived expectations. Go get em' Mario.

Disagree with ibieta but we’ll never know. He waited for an lsu offer and he finally got it. He would have committed to lsu even with manny (assuming he got offered). The only way we have a chance at good Louisiana prospects is if lsu doesn’t want them. The only schools that have stolen big time in state prospects are big time bag schools. NIL has changed that a bit got us but history shows we just don’t do well signing big time kids from SEC country (especially Louisiana).

Advertisement
Would love to procure his services, Even though he run like an Auburn RB. We have a very small outside chance at this kid, with Mario, IMO. But that’s about it.
There is a pattern with 3 of the 4 finalists and we stick out like a sore thumb. I doubt he would eliminate us while still on the official. If Mario pulls this off, would be more shocked than I was with Skinner. But my focus this weekend is the trenches.

Disagree with ibieta but we’ll never know. He waited for an lsu offer and he finally got it. He would have committed to lsu even with manny (assuming he got offered). The only way we have a chance at good Louisiana prospects is if lsu doesn’t want them. The only schools that have stolen big time in state prospects are big time bag schools. NIL has changed that a bit got us but history shows we just don’t do well signing big time kids from SEC country (especially Louisiana).
Isn’t that crazy how LSU is able to hold onto most elite in state prospects they want. Mississippi seems to be another state that recruits tend to stay home. I’m sure there’s probably a few more states like that but those 2 states stick out in my mind. How refreshing would it be for Florida kids to have that same state pride and mostly stay home. I get it that’s like comparing Corches to JAG’s but cot**** that would be amazing. Even though that would assure FSPoo and the Gayturds beating us on the trail for recruits we really want (based on sheer numbers alone not them necessarily out recruiting us) 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮😵😵😵😵
I would still be down like 4 flats on a Cadillac from way back!!!!!
As always……GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
Before the weekend, I heard there was a real shot here. Visit went well by all accounts. I’ll get an update, but this one is worth keeping an eye on in the next couple days.

So he is picking between 4 teams; two potentially don't have an OC, one is the home team with a carpet bagging poser for a HC, and another has a coaching staff that has been in ear for a while from when they were at Louisiana but at the new school has few RB's committed already.

This is messier than a telenovella with two middle aged lawyers who find out they are long lost sisters that are now both 7 months pregnant by the same anonymous IV donor who ends being a midget *** stripper who goes by the stage name baby gangster!

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back