2022 Mario going after RB TreVonte' Citizen Picks Miami!

Brings back memories. I need them to make a modern day version. They’d make crazy money.

Had my classes looking like *** to Mouth U.

I would make a super conference with all the big schools just so I can beat them and they beat each other up which helped with recruiting.

Still more enjoyable than present day Madden.
EA is making the new game now, there should be one out by 2023.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Brings back memories. I need them to make a modern day version. They’d make crazy money.

I would make a super conference with all the big schools just so I can beat them and they beat each other up which helped with recruiting.

They still make updated rosters on 14. You can literally download every teams roster from this past season

how stupid lol setting a time to announce a top 8 :biggrin-new: not a top 2 or 3. hey guys, 1:30 im gonna tell you a whole sh*t load of teams i might go to!
I never knew why kids do this until that Moss interview. They do that to not hear from Al the coaches so it's easier to manage. Still 8 though at this point in time sheeeeeesh

In NCAA14 I'd stop recruiting this guy because he'd cost too many recruiting points every week. Cost benefit analysis led to me dropping him off the board. You'd have to invest your max allotment every week.
Your a better roster manager than me then lol I always went for top guys and slow played spots I wind up regretting in following seasons.

Advertisement
The ones I used to hate is when I would give maximum points plus schedule the visit for late in the year conference game, over 75% locked in the green & still miss on him.

Notre Dame beat me for 5-star RB from San Antonio TX one time & we were literally neck & neck in his recruitment, sh*t still ****es me off lol
The whole season I was like a 2000 point lead until the second to last game of the year. UF took over by 1500 points didn't know how. Then the last game is played and I'm up by like 1000......I threw everything at him after the bowls games and beat UF by like 7000. Didn't know wtf I was doing

Last edited:
Your a better roster manager than me then lol I always went for top guys and slow played spots I wind up regretting in following seasons.

I was a scouting fiend.

Loved flying in around Week 10 or so, looking over the board and seeing who hasn't been recruited too hard. Scout'em and cherry pick the green gems. Its basically a cheat code. There are so many really good 4 and 3 stars that are going unrecruited. There are a ton of like 2-star JUCO players that scout up to 78, 80, 82 type, especially on the OL (Freshman usually lack strength to contribute right away).

Once you've played it long enough, it was easy to figure out recruiting. Took time, but that was the best part. You'd miss out on a few guys you'd really want, but you'd find so many diamonds...especially ATH and those players you could move to other positions (big LBs to DE, big DE to DT, slower safeties to LB, slower CB to S)...once you got a few of those really well curated classes, was a wrap and you could win all of the time.

Advertisement
I was a scouting fiend.

Loved flying in around Week 10 or so, looking over the board and seeing who hasn't been recruited too hard. Scout'em and cherry pick the green gems. Its basically a cheat code. There are so many really good 4 and 3 stars that are going unrecruited. There are a ton of like 2-star JUCO players that scout up to 78, 80, 82 type, especially on the OL (Freshman usually lack strength to contribute right away).

Once you've played it long enough, it was easy to figure out recruiting. Took time, but that was the best part. You'd miss out on a few guys you'd really want, but you'd find so many diamonds...especially ATH and those players you could move to other positions (big LBs to DE, big DE to DT, slower safeties to LB, slower CB to S)...once you got a few of those really well curated classes, was a wrap and you could win all of the time.

I cheated I would create punters and kickers all 99 except in the kicking categories then switch positions in spring training lmfao needless to say after a few championships I could recruit whoever because I built a powerhouse.

I always picked UCF and change conference to the SEC in exchange for Vanderbilt lol.

I cheated I would create punters and kickers all 99 except in the kicking categories then switch positions in spring training lmfao needless to say after a few championships I could recruit whoever because I built a powerhouse.

I always picked UCF and change conference to the SEC in exchange for Vanderbilt lol.
Hey those Natty's in your game don't tell UCF fans they may count it as real titles

Last edited:
Kevin Smith has a relationship here from Ole Miss. Let Kevin work. He’s as good as anybody.

Advertisement
In NCAA14 I'd stop recruiting this guy because he'd cost too many recruiting points every week. Cost benefit analysis led to me dropping him off the board. You'd have to invest your max allotment every week.
I used to love those guys with top 8s and top tens late into the season or week one of off-season recruiting, cause no one was recruiting them and they had no offers weirdly (as 4 stars) and I would offer and be number one the next week. And they would be ready to visit week two of the off-season. They only had an offer from me and they would commit after week two! Easy peasy!!

The ones I used to hate is when I would give maximum points plus schedule the visit for late in the year conference game, over 75% locked in the green & still miss on him.

Notre Dame beat me for 5-star RB from San Antonio TX one time & we were literally neck & neck in his recruitment, sh*t still ****es me off lol
2023 we byke

Advertisement

And that’s why Mario invited me the final weekend to close on Shemar and not you, friend.

I think you get paid extra for that, like DVDADO.

I ended up getting sick of recruiting battles and would start doing the insta commit glitch when I got lazy (be first place with target and have the perk, "offer scholarship" to someone youre not interested in and move to your targets name at the same time so the offer will always register to who you're going for)

It was pretty much the games unofficial bag drop lmao.

Advertisement
Back