MARIO DOESNT GAF ABOUT SELLING HIS PLAN FOR THIS PROGRAM WEEKLY TO HELP YOU CLOWNS COPE

Bingo.

This sad *** fan base wants to fire every coach in year one and **** on every player within a few bad plays. Who the **** would want to play or coach here?

This is a 3-4 year process. He knows it’s. I’ve ran a lot of high performing teams in the corporate world 4-500 people on sales teams. Even there, the highest performing leaders go in with lower expectations and establish base camps towards the end goal. The carrot for a rabbit can’t be tied to a horse.

A 3-4 year process to what end? When people say this, I just need there to be clarity. Are you saying Miami should be a yearly playoff contender by that time? Because there are steps needed before that, like winning the ACC, winning 10 games, winning a high level bowl game. Do you anticipate improvement from year 1-2-3 before this arrival at year 3-4? Or do you think we will probably be *** or inconsistent for the next couple years before we just come from nowhere by year 3-4? A process to me indicates some type of progression or growth.

Advertisement
@KrazyCane in all seriousness, who are some of the people you’d like to see Mario interview for OC?

An OC that wants a physically tough offense with a downfield passing attack that utilizes the Run game in different ways. I want Ken Dorsey or Art Briles… Kendall Briles works for me as well. Or a proven OC that has a similar style.

You ain't wrong, brother Krazy.

At some point, the fans should have gotten the memo...because the coaches and players certainly did...that this year is a waste of everybody's time. Blame who you want, but this coaching staff + this group of players have no synergy and any positives we could have come away with in a year with even a modicum of cohesion was never to be. I'd guess sometime around Texas 4&8 and UNC all parties involved realized this ain't gonna work and as the Ls kept coming, everyone just began to hate each other more.

To be honest, the way Mario talks about this team is like he's trying to coach a winless Pop Warner team....just try and get better every week type of rhetoric, make sure he plays his 6-play players, install what little you can in the time you have, try and control behavior, say some token coach speak, etc. Either way, it is pretty obvious no one is having any fun this year and everyone is generally miserable and fed up with each other. Who is left on next year's roster and coaching staff will be interesting.
Going to be an interesting end of season Football banquet dinner. I can see Feld somehow being the DJ and accidentally blasting this song halfway through Mario's speech. Mario instinctively tries to call a timeout but he doesn't have any left.

Advertisement
A 3-4 year process to what end? When people say this, I just need there to be clarity. Are you saying Miami should be a yearly playoff contender by that time? Because there are steps needed before that, like winning the ACC, winning 10 games, winning a high level bowl game. Do you anticipate improvement from year 1-2-3 before this arrival at year 3-4? Or do you think we will probably be *** or inconsistent for the next couple years before we just come from nowhere by year 3-4? A process to me indicates some type of progression or growth.
I’m not defending this staff but we can all site different coaches/examples where coaches didn’t fare well in year one.
What growth did we see from FSU in years 1 and 2 under Norvelle?
Btw, I still think they’re over rated, but most don’t think so.

Again, NOT defending this staff.
I want changes made just as much as the next guy.

Head & Shoulders need to sign Mario to a deal.

FDjrC0gUYAETXjp

An OC that wants a physically tough offense with a downfield passing attack that utilizes the Run game in different ways. I want Ken Dorsey or Art Briles… Kendall Briles works for me as well. Or a proven OC that has a similar style.
Any OC that knows how to attack all parts of the field and creates mismatches. I don't care which one, just one with that mindset.

Advertisement
I’m not defending this staff but we can all site different coaches/examples where coaches didn’t fare well in year one.
What growth did we see from FSU in years 1 and 2 under Norvelle?
Btw, I still think they’re over rated, but most don’t think so.

Again, NOT defending this staff.
I want changes made just as much as the next guy.

No, it is an honest question on my part, let me be specific.

Chip Kelly, great coach right?

Well at UCLA, the following and attached were his records leading up to this year. And my question is, when folks say 3-4 years, is this the path you see for us? Because at Oregon, Mario didn’t have a down year like this one. Like where are we as a program as far as realistic expectations? Are we YEARS away from a year like we had in 2017 or even 2016 for that matter when we won 9 games. Is this a complete tear down and rebuild?

Attachments

• 11522379-05A1-436B-AC5A-CC0928CFB9AF.jpeg
    11522379-05A1-436B-AC5A-CC0928CFB9AF.jpeg
    217.7 KB · Views: 11
No, it is an honest question on my part, let me be specific.

Chip Kelly, great coach right?

Well at UCLA, the following and attached were his records leading up to this year. And my question is, when folks say 3-4 years, is this the path you see for us? Because at Oregon, Mario didn’t have a down year like this one. Like where are we as a program as far as realistic expectations? Are we YEARS away from a year like we had in 2017 or even 2016 for that matter when we won 9 games. Is this a complete tear down and rebuild?

We won’t know until we see what changes Mario makes to the staff and the roster. He needs to land a top 5 class and crush the portal. We need difference makers there. He needs to replace Gattis and a lot of the offense staff.

After he’s done that we’ll see what we have to work with

Lol you know how mentally challenged you have to be to see this team lose to MTSU and still act like a bunch of whiny ******* bc a much better Clemson team dominated us??

*****ing about a James Williams penalty!!?? Are you fckn serious!! :jordan:

*****ing about the offense knowing Gattis is still the OC, the team isn’t healthy and also filled with a bunch of divas, quitters, and just Jag players that Mario is weeding out.

If Lashlee was the OC Miami would’ve scored more points and still be a 5 loss team that wasn’t winning the Coastal so STFU!!.. unlike Lane Kiffin, Mario has done this before at a real power 5 program.

Lmfaoooo Y’all want Mario to pull out a power point to breakdown how he’s holding himself accountable after every loss gtfoh you mentally weak BETAs. This program is already trending upwards bc Mario is the one in charge so Support the team and STFU :rickflair2:
You ain’t so crazy krazycane

Advertisement
I don’t think I watched a full game this whole season. That may be a first in this millennium. Thanks to Mario I have broken my addiction and I am looking forward to watching even less next year. Hopefully 2024 is a good season because that’s when I plan to tune in.

Your schtick has run its course.

Also, lmao at claiming Mario has more experience than Lane :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Lol what schtick?? I didn’t say anything about more experience… Mario has an actual reputation of being a program builder at the Power 5 level unlike Lane who is a below average Head Coach in comparison.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back