Mario did it again...

fraggle

Senile Senior
You know my position on Special Teams and before Mario also mentioned the importance of Special Teams. Well now he said they've been practicing Special Team drills. Per my opinion I think we will have a very successful 2024 season. The last time we played the gator in Orlando, ST's cost us the game, Thomas fumble and missed FG. So Hallelujah! Our Special Teams are going to be SPECIAL!

Advertisement
200w.gif

You know my position on Special Teams and before Mario also mentioned the importance of Special Teams. Well now he said they've been practicing Special Team drills. Per my opinion I think we will have a very successful 2024 season. The last time we played the gator in Orlando, ST's cost us the game, Thomas fumble and missed FG. So Hallelujah! Our Special Teams are going to be SPECIAL!
Wrong Turn Oops GIF

Old Man Smile GIF by F*CK, THAT'S DELICIOUS

Advertisement
Rock Old People GIF by Foo Fighters

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So I guess we have never practiced Special Teams drills before. Remind me again why Richt required a high ceiling for the IPF?

Advertisement
Back