Mario Cristobal cost his team again..

Mario is so fuqin sweaty on the sidelines. He's legit a mirror image if TvD @ QB. When the going gets tough the moment is too fuqin big for both of em.

No wonder he's got undying faith in the young man. He sees himself in TvD. Pity is a disease. Nobody remembers losers.

Mario thinks he will win some type of sway with players, parents and recruits by sticking with TvD. No coach has ever been rewarded for standing 10 toes down for a loser.

I hate when the camera even pans to Mario. He looks so beta, so confused, ironically it's very similar to TvD sideline demeanor.

As a man when I look into the QB and HC eyes I see beta-submissive. Mario need to do some soul searching. Because these decisions are not the making of a man on a mission to bring his Alma mater back to the promised land.

Advertisement
Mario cost the program a lot by not replacing TVD for the second half.
This one billion %!!

You know how Al's undying love for his BFF cost him a VERY promising HC career, of which he's never recovered...? Mario has a meme-like screwup against GT and tonight, he clearly thinks he can lose games with no consequence, because a man who thought he was going to lose his job if he didn't win, would've at least TRIED Emory.

He’d be a heck of an Oline coach and head recruiter.

Starting to get concerned that this is what Mario is

And that the “QB ruiner” is a thing with him. I mean TVD looks horrendous and the OC has regressed as well

Maybe Mario caught some lighting in a bottle one year at Oregon when he won the rose bowl but what we’re seeing here is what he is

A great recruiter and OL coach but doesn’t know how to build and run a big time program in todays game which is high powered offense focused

Advertisement
I would argue that TVD cost us the game

And I would argue that's on Mario for

A) Not getting a better option in the portal
B) Not switching to the kid earlier. We should be speaking of TVD's benching in the past tense at this point.

Not to mention.......Mr Recruiting Savant STILL hasn't landed a highly ranked QB recruit in EITHER of his first two classes....and he's pinning his hopes in the current class to a highly inconsistent 3 star project.

He's making a gazillion dollars a year. Stop making excuses for him. It's time to point fingers at Mario....and this is coming from a CCHS guy who was rooting his *** off for Mario to do well here.

He has no QB
That’s the problem PERIOD
He’s the one who couldn’t land a QB in the portal or one good enough out of high school to fight for the starting job.

Quit blaming TVD. He’s not that good and never has been. That streak y’all love to bring up was against awful defenses, and one good defense that was missing 5 starters. Outside of that streak, he hasn’t shown the ability to be consistent. I’ve said this multiple times and most of y’all can’t comprehend the obvious. Blame yourselves for falling for it, not the kid who is doing the best he can. Lower your expectations and come back to reality.

Quick look or rehash of the nightmare…TEAM looks tired, both physically and maybe importantly emotionally. TVD looks like he has lost the team. A spark is needed. And of course we have the same self inflicted wounds, over and over again. Both by players and staff. Taking points of board that late in game was deflating for both offense and defense. We could have been a point down, with plenty time to get a quick stop and ball back. Well, enough for now, could go on…of to trailerhasee. Let’s see who shows up.

I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt until he gets a decent QB. TVD is trash
His last year at Oregon he had to get a BC transfer, who wasn’t very good. Good QBs want nothing to do with Mario’s philosophy.

Hence we are 2 years in and the QB room is TVD, a pea shooting FR, and a So who can’t throw.

Mario is making 80m bc he was gifted Herbert.

Advertisement
Mario is a fraud! I said this last year when people were shallowing his kids that if he was that good of a coach we would not have finish 5-7. We were getting are asses handed to us by teams that manny Diaz beat or keep
The scores close. We are going 6-6 this year **** it I’m moping again.

Advertisement
He's coaching 1980s football in 2023. He's just not very intelligent if we're being honest.
I lost all faith in that blockhead after GT. I realized that Mario is a good guy but did not have the smarts to be the Canes HC. What is the definition of insane? Doing the same thing over and over again. TVD should have been benched after that 1st series but NLT 2nd half. he’s just a stubborn dumbbell. While running the ball prior to fumble entire Canes sideline celebrating. Very normal until they were rushed out to play D. They needed a timeout to settle them. But dingbat not smart enough to realize team mental state outweighs playbook which says do not call timeout when opposing team has no timeouts and little clock left. That lack of awareness was even more glaring than the fumble. He sucks and we are stuck with him.

Mario displays zero confidence when it comes to his offense. The man has no clue what to do and literally has put it in the hands of Dawson. This is not a Leader you go to war with.

I like MC and hope he succeeds at Miami. The Fan in me wants to believe so. What my eyes and mind say is he will not. What he has shown thus far is a coach on the sidelines who has zero offensive ingenuity. He single handedly has turned Miami into a boring product.

Advertisement
One of the worst losses in program history. Dont @ me.
giphy-15.gif

Advertisement
Back