Mario Cristobal cost his team again..

Mario is so fuqin sweaty on the sidelines. He's legit a mirror image if TvD @ QB. When the going gets tough the moment is too fuqin big for both of em.

No wonder he's got undying faith in the young man. He sees himself in TvD. Pity is a disease. Nobody remembers losers.

Mario thinks he will win some type of sway with players, parents and recruits by sticking with TvD. No coach has ever been rewarded for standing 10 toes down for a loser.

I hate when the camera even pans to Mario. He looks so beta, so confused, ironically it's very similar to TvD sideline demeanor.

As a man when I look into the QB and HC eyes I see beta-submissive. Mario need to do some soul searching. Because these decisions are not the making of a man on a mission to bring his Alma mater back to the promised land.
He's not very bright and has no clue on how to fix what's going wrong. The guy is in way over his head as a HC, probably a good OL coach and recruiter, but has no business being a HC.

Advertisement
He's not very bright and has no clue on how to fix what's going wrong. The guy is in way over his head as a HC, probably a good OL coach and recruiter, but has no business being a HC.

It's become painstakingly obvious at this point. His demeanor stinks of a man unsure of what to do in big moments.

The approach to every momentum swing is conservatism and lack of trust in the players, which is lack of trust in your ability to prepare the team.

Do we even have a punt block formation/tactics? Do we have any fake punts or field goal plays? Do we prepare for other teams to do these plays on Miami?

Do we even have anoffensive gameplan to attack teams weaknesses? It sure doesn't seem so. Seems like we just " play OUR game".

I literally HATE whenever our offense hits the field. Contrary to others I don't even include Dawson much in my criticism. This isn't because he's absolved of all blame. It's because his decisions are approved and agreed upon by Cristobal and the gameplans have more of Cristobals modus operandi than than they do Dawson's.

I'm not going to lie. I'm already onto next season. I HAVE absolutely no faith in Mario to win another game this season and even of he wins out it doesn't make our future look any less BLEAK as far as championships go.

Advertisement
Back