Mario called out the team

Just see post game- Duke : Mario was livid, you could tell he was ****, and was ready to spew quite a few choice words.

Then the players show up, and it was yeah okay, need to review the film, learn from it, and move on. Good lord, you just lay an egg of a performance, you don't see 8 turnovers in Pee Wee football, or 16 missed tackles, and they act like it was all good. There is more passion in the stands, then on the team.

Advertisement
Just see post game- Duke : Mario was livid, you could tell he was ****, and was ready to spew quite a few choice words.

Then the players show up, and it was yeah okay, need to review the film, learn from it, and move on. Good lord, you just lay an egg of a performance, you don't see 8 turnovers in Pee Wee football, or 16 missed tackles, and they act like it was all good. There is more passion in the stands, then on the team.
This is where I’m at….

Yes the coaches need to be accountable but let’s not walk away from that performance the players left on the field… I’m sorry but we weren’t playing the 01 canes defense or last years Jawja defense. This was foooking DUKE! There is a cancer that is inside of that locker room that needs to be removed….

Those wanting to bring up how “hard” the players played for manny down the stretch need to remember that this kind of mindset will always be good for mediocrity like we have been for 20 years…. True winning teams have winning cultures…

This is where I’m at….

Yes the coaches need to be accountable but let’s not walk away from that performance the players left on the field… I’m sorry but we weren’t playing the 01 canes defense or last years Jawja defense. This was foooking DUKE! There is a cancer that is inside of that locker room that needs to be removed….

Those wanting to bring up how “hard” the players played for manny down the stretch need to remember that this kind of mindset will always be good for mediocrity like we have been for 20 years…. True winning teams have winning cultures…
Yup they play hard for Manny, the same group that couldn't convert 3rd & 4th downs of 2 yards or less, that still can't convert those same 3 and 4th downs. I have never seen a group that every 3 and 4th down and short, you know they won't get. This is automatic for every team in college football

Yup they play hard for Manny, the same group that couldn't convert 3rd & 4th downs of 2 yards or less, that still can't convert those same 3 and 4th downs. I have never seen a group that every 3 and 4th down and short, you know they won't get. This is automatic for every team in college football
well running into a rugby scrum w ton of down OL doenst help. maybe try to change it up since it hasn't worked in months

Advertisement
Screenshot_20221024-121415.png
this is how you lose your team.

Advertisement
Mario gets paid 8million a year. If HE can't get his team ready to play, maybe his *** can go somewhere else.

Funny, kids in Oregon were playing for him.

35-12 over four years, two Pac-12 titles, Rose Bowl win, two 10-plus win seasons and some nice recruiting hauls in Eugene.

His former Ducks team is 6-1 after an opening loss at Georgia and is No. 8 after beating up ninth-ranked UCLA over the weekend. Meanwhile the garbage team he inherited from Diaz is 3-4 and just gave up against Duke.

Really gonna put this on a head coach who has found success elsewhere and not kids who just spent three cucked years in Manny's beta system, eh? Not going to give the new guy a few years to try and clean up a two-decade mess in Coral Gables?

Hilariously sad take from this sideways fan base.

Great point about the portal. Mesidor is a player. Parrish is a solid RB. Other than that, this portal class was full of depth guys at best.
Caleb Johnson and Agude were both all pac 12 at UCLA, Johnson can’t even get on the field here. This staff just isn’t coaching these players up.

But in all honesty team folded during the mtsu game.

His staff is more proven than these jokers that were broken in one to three years under Manny Diaz since 2019.

I'll ride with the alpha coaches pushing these beta players to play better and fight harder, before I back a bunch of clowns who post Getty Images to their social media platforms of games they lost in, while highlighting the one play the got right.

Funny, kids in Oregon were playing for him.

35-12 over four years, two Pac-12 titles, Rose Bowl win, two 10-plus win seasons and some nice recruiting hauls in Eugene.

His former Ducks team is 6-1 after an opening loss at Georgia and is No. 8 after beating up ninth-ranked UCLA over the weekend. Meanwhile the garbage team he inherited from Diaz is 3-4 and just gave up against Duke.

Really gonna put this on a head coach who has found success elsewhere and not kids who just spent three cucked years in Manny's beta system, eh? Not going to give the new guy a few years to try and clean up a two-decade mess in Coral Gables?

Hilariously sad take from this sideways fan base.
Lol, he had an absurd amount of talent at Oregon, he had Herbert, Holland, both sewells, Thibideaux, and plenty of others and was only able to win a Rose Bowl that season? Look at what Herbert has done without him, he’s thriving without Mario’s old school offense from a generation past.

Since the Georgia game that Oregon team is humming. Mario didn’t exactly leave Oregon on the highest of notes, losing 3 of 4 and 2 of those to the same opponent by 60+ point combined.

Advertisement
His staff is more proven than these jokers that were broken in one to three years under Manny Diaz since 2019.

I'll ride with the alpha coaches pushing these beta players to play better and fight harder, before I back a bunch of clowns who post Getty Images to their social media platforms of games they lost in, while highlighting the one play the got right.
Yeah it's hard because I agree with that but also losing to mtsu and Duke in that manor is inexcusable. I just dont like the doubling down on the cupboard being empty because it's not.. Obviously there are things failing everywhere in the program. Something is off with s&c with all these injuries it's not just bad luck, the coaches are not adapting to what they have just saying run my and blaming the players when they know **** well the scheme doesn't fit the players, the players aren't executing as well but they also aren't being put in good positions and are being asked to do too much I guess. Idk so far the entire regime is failing in every aspect. Just a matter of time til recruiting follows suit

Advertisement
A good staff gets this team to 8 wins
A good staff will evaluate the team and understand that they need to rid the team of the guys who are only capable of 8 wins in a weak conference and get players in there who are willing to do what it takes to be better than everyone else and win at a minimum 10 games.

For the most part yes, the current staff should be better than the last staff.

But Gattis and Ponce are NOT as good as Lashlee was. I would argue Likens was a better wr coach than Gattis, too, so far. Addae so far has NOT been as good as the db coaches before. It’s debatable if our defensive line coaches are as good as Jess was but it’s closer than you think. At least 3-4 positions/play calling roles where it’s been worse. Plus, the overall game day management by Mario has been atrocious.

But, because of Oregon, he does deserve several years to recruit like a madman and overcome his pretty bad deficiencies as a game day coach.

Oh no, not hating Richt....Just trying to be funny and make a joke....I liked Richt.....As a person, not so much as a football coach at that moment in his life....
Still our only Coastal title and Bowl win since 06.

Advertisement
Back