Mario called out the team

Been through this before with Coker and the other bums.

1. He's going to blame the players first.
2. He's going to fire a coach to fix it.
3. Its going to get worse.
4. Recruiting goes to crap.
5. He makes wholesale assistant coaching changes to save the mutiny.
6. Miami buys out rest of contract by year 6.
7. Miami hires the next bum with no national search.
8. Rinse and repeat.

Seen this movie play out over and over for 20 years.

This is the fifth sequel.

Again, disrespectful to Mark Richt. Can’t group him in with these guys.

Advertisement
When the 2 star across the line from you pushes your **** in it's on you period most of these players have zero pride and don't give a Fvvk.
Coaches need to peep that and get the player off the field. Either put in a transfer (one of Mario's guys) or put in a young guy the experience will pay off later.

In my opinion none of the upper classmen should be playing anymore. I want to battle harden all the young guys for the future. I rather lose with young guys then lose with old guys.

I blame the fans and especially myself for getting our hopes up. Complete rookie move. We should've acted like we been there before...and by there I mean here mired in 15+ years of mediocrity and disappointment.

How can we blame the coaches or players when we're all obviously of unsound feeble minds? Our mental deficiencies probably have infected THEM! Shame on us. They deserve better.
That's exactly why we fall for the hype... weez be very desperate.

Advertisement
Coaches need to peep that and get the player off the field. Either put in a transfer (one of Mario's guys) or put in a young guy the experience will pay off later.

In my opinion none of the upper classmen should be playing anymore. I want to battle harden all the young guys for the future. I rather lose with young guys then lose with old guys.
Agreed. Enough with the jawing. Put up or STFU. Challenge these mfer’s to play or get out the way. Bye, don’t let the door hit y’all in the ****.

You love excuse making and blaming it all on players ? Nice.

What works then genius?
20yrs and it's all coaches, all the time, right.

NOPE

You have quite a bit of credibility on this site, seems like you belong right here with the rest of the people who think they have it all figured out

Like I said, hit me up when they transfer and have success.

What works then genius?
20yrs and it's all coaches, all the time, right.

NOPE

You have quite a bit of credibility on this site, seems like you belong right here with the rest of the people who think they have it all figured out

Like I said, hit me up when they transfer and have success.
lol we've had players come and go. diff players. all talent levels recruited by diff coaches. the results were all the same. the players were from everywhere too not just FL. you know what was common w all those? the coaches stunk

Advertisement
Throw it all on the players and Mario has a scapegoat that will allow him to justify not changing his offensive philosophy at all for the next 3+ years. Stop it.

Im glad you have a crystal ball and can see 3 years in the future...if thats the case then tell us all what stock plays to make and etc....so tell us the stock plays for the next 3 years or you stop it.

Advertisement
Cristobal has to adjust his roster and coaching staff. Saying it’s one or the other makes no sense. The roster is obviously good enough to beat MTSU and Duke. Look at how much more better coached Duke looks this year relative to last year. And thats not the magical portal. So the coaching staff we have isn’t good enough to maximize what they have at many positions. People saying the best players are the new comers both absolves and implicates this staffs terrible coaching.

Conversely, our roster isn’t good enough to beat much more than those previously mentioned teams but we have had a basically **** schedule this year, anyways, and are 3-4. Even Texas 8&4 is pure garbage and we should have won that game.

No matter what people think (and I’m pretty disappointed with all aspects of the coaches and players), might as well wait until year 3 to give the most accurate and fair judgement of cristobal, given he’s a recruiter and has zero adaptable, scheming skills. He gets a pass on year due to:

1. Oregon previously improving under him (fair statement). He has proven he can actually play to his strengths (recruiting like a madman despite having terrible game day skills) and be successful.
2. The obviously ridiculous, intellectual incest among the fan base and sfl Florida community (‘he’s one of us’ stubbornness that’s been around 20 years).

So, for the next while, basically let’s hope he can get us to ten wins a year and get us ton occasionally compete for an ACC title (every 2-3 years) despite being an awful game day coach.

So we can be on average:

1. Consistently better than we have been the last 15 years
2. But no where near what this program could be/has been if we had a solid recruiter who could actually scheme and be a strong game day coach.

Advertisement
Comments from both sides of the pendulum here. Understandable. As I said in another thread a good chunk of these guys are unable to handle getting challenged and getting their ****s pushed in by a staff. Somehow it’s been ok having them pushed in by opponents. Put in a half honest days work, post some individual highlights of the **** you’re supposed to do, and then peruse through the rest of the day.

Just naming a few here but if you aren’t doing what you’re supposed to do it’s not very comfortable having Mario, Strong, Salave’a and some others poking you in the chest. Trust me it’s happening and you’ve got more than a few broken souls who can’t take it suiting up on Saturdays and the result is what it is. I may be overly optimistic but from what I’m gathering the portal exits will be double digits with about half having no choice and the others jumping before they are told they have no choice. It sucks but it’s necessary.

It's like nobody here has ever been anywhere that had new management come in. Some adapt, others need to finds a new job.

Comments from both sides of the pendulum here. Understandable. As I said in another thread a good chunk of these guys are unable to handle getting challenged and getting their ****s pushed in by a staff. Somehow it’s been ok having them pushed in by opponents. Put in a half honest days work, post some individual highlights of the **** you’re supposed to do, and then peruse through the rest of the day.

Just naming a few here but if you aren’t doing what you’re supposed to do it’s not very comfortable having Mario, Strong, Salave’a and some others poking you in the chest. Trust me it’s happening and you’ve got more than a few broken souls who can’t take it suiting up on Saturdays and the result is what it is. I may be overly optimistic but from what I’m gathering the portal exits will be double digits with about half having no choice and the others jumping before they are told they have no choice. It sucks but it’s necessary.
Music to these ears!

Running up the gut on 4th and 1 again and again may very well mean that our HC is mentally retarded.

A team that is "more talented", as you guys claim, can run up the gut on anything and 1 and get it every time.

That's another contradiction around here. "WE HAVE WAY MORE TALENT", but "WE NEED TO BE CREATIVE SINCE WE CAN'T PUSH FOR A YARD".

Advertisement
Back