Spring Mario and Mirabal on Joe Rose Show Friday March 8th

Advertisement

Starts at the 16:30 mark

Last edited:
Mirabal said Samson is a tackle first who they are getting work in at guard - I do wonder what this OL looks like come Fall and if they’ll shuffle spots more or if competition is just for LG and who fits there.

Advertisement
Mirabel's discussion of what they look for in OL recruits was worth the listen this morning as well as Cam taking the entire OL (18 guys - scholarship and non-scholarship guys) to dinner.

Did Joe Rose do this last spring (do his morning show at a spring practice)?
What restaurant? We talking joes stone crab or flanigans?

Advertisement
You can tell that Mario did a lot of self-reflection this offseason. He understands what he needs to do to be successful on game day and will do everything in his power to prevent those issues from happening in the future. He

Last edited:
Advertisement
Mirabel's discussion of what they look for in OL recruits was worth the listen this morning as well as Cam taking the entire OL (18 guys - scholarship and non-scholarship guys) to dinner.

A QB that gets it. Proud of Cam! Go Canes 🏈

You can tell that Mario did a lot of self-reflection this offseason. He understands what he needs to do to be successful on game day and will do everything in his power to prevent those issues from happening in the future.
Agree and I hope he IMPLEMENTS it during the season!

Advertisement

Cam is just different

He’s already a pro he just happens to still be in college

Arguably the most important “recruit” we’ve had here as long as I’ve been following

Advertisement
Back