Marcus Rosemy

I don't post on that message board, im on Swamp gas and nobody over there felt we were beating out OSU or UGA
I think there were 1 or 2 mocks or mocks within the Mock Class threads over on 247 that put Rosemy in their class. I think they’re mostly fed up with Mullet’s approach to recruiting and his refusal to drop coaches who can’t recruit and replace them with better recruiters.

Advertisement
I never would consider him a loss because i dont think we were all over him more than just last year when he showed out at our camps.

I remember Tony Brown, Joe Bruce and company ..Greg Golden.

Im not sure why the staff isnt all over Kentron. I like the Hyatt kid (4.3 speed) Mookie Cooper, and Kentron Poitier.
Seen on 247 that poitier has moved up the board and the staff has picked up contact with him.

Greg Golden should sue George Smith for negligence. He ****ed up at NC State,which is all on him, but got big bags from Doc and Amato when they took him, Sterling Hicks, and Tramain Hall, but he had no business playing DB. He was the South Florida's Devin Hester 2-3 years before Hester was Hester. Best player I ever seen with ball in hand and that may include Devin, he was that good.

Why is he not coming to camp this weekend? With Fleming, Cooper and Poitier, would be the perfect haul.
I don’t think Greg was that fast

I don’t think Greg was that fast

10.6 100 and 4.4 40.

Agree with straight away, a step slower, but vision and ability in open field were second to none.

Pagano recruited the **** out of him too, but as I said, dirty Doc bought him early that year. He was talking about NC State in October and never wavered.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude, he is 6'2" at best. Hank was 6'3" 6'4" much smoother, faster, better jumper, hands just as good.

Rosemy is thicker, more physical. He bullies competition, that is his advantage at this age. If you want to go back with STA WR, he is Tony Brown who went to Tennessee circa 2000.

Roman can confirm. He was tall, stiff, and hands. Recruited by everyone without much upside. That is Rosemy, although he a little shorter.

Poitier is the guy. He is all untapped potential.
Hank was and still is 6'2

Advertisement
Back