Marcus Rosemy Top 10

Bama has 3 WR commits already. Looking to get possibly 1 more. It won't be Thaiu
The same thing when jeudy was recruited there. I think they signed 3 5 star receivers that year. Jeudy commited in the fall and shut it down officially the day after our ov.
I was wondering why he hasn’t pulled the trigger yet. Maybe they told him to wait or maybe they want to see his senior tape.
Who do you think they want instead of him?

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's the goods.
Y'all just get in your feelings when a kid doesn't want to come here.
It's not about getting in our feelings. No one denies the kids talent. The issue is that Rosemy isn't coming here and has zero interest so why should we waste time and resources when there are plenty of other talented kids that would love to come here?

It's not about getting in our feelings. No one denies the kids talent. The issue is that Rosemy isn't coming here and has zero interest so why should we waste time and resources when there are plenty of other talented kids that would love to come here?

I'm talking about people who are saying he's overrated, not that good, blah blah blah. The same exact things were said about Calvin Ridley and Jerry Juedy cause they weren't choosing Miami.

No one has argued if he's a take or not, the fact is he's not coming no matter what.

He's had several opportunities to show if he was truly interested, didn't show up to Junior Day or none of the underclassmen days back in Feb/March, blew off 2 Spring games & has never come to visit to watch practice once. Keep in mind there's prospects who live thousands of miles away that have been on campus more than him.

It's not being mad or in feelings, it's about learning from past mistakes not allowing yourself to get clowned over & over again. People should have learned this lesson already.

This kid doesn't fit the "You still recruit and see what happens">

There are some kids that just aren't going to come here. We could be on a Clemson run right now, be offering bags, depth chart and the chance to play with the best QB which would land him as a top 10 pick in the NFL draft, and he still wouldn't come here.

Sometimes it's best to get the vibe early on with a kid like this and not bother.

It's not an anger thing, it's being realistic.

Advertisement
Not one person has said the kid isn’t a take. Y’all done grasping for straws yet or nah?

Talked down on the school.
Overhyped
And no interest at all whatsoever from him nor the school.
Only a complete dummy will say we should actually recruit him or that we have a chance.

Not one person has said the kid isn’t a take. Y’all done grasping for straws yet or nah?

You yourself just said it in this thread. LOL C'Mon fam

Advertisement
Kid looks like he has the goods to me. But I personally like the fact the coaches aren’t wasting their time on someone who is not coming. I’m sure Rosemy would be welcome on campus or at Paradise if he showed real interest.

Advertisement
Can someone who has seen these guys play give me a rundown of Rosemy vs Canion?

Just from highlight clips I see Canion being a similar caliber prospect, maybe with more upside (?)

Can someone who has seen these guys play give me a rundown of Rosemy vs Canion?

Just from highlight clips I see Canion being a similar caliber prospect, maybe with more upside (?)

I like Canion. Idk if it’s us or him but just doesn’t seem like much interest

Advertisement
Back