Marcus Rosemy Top 10

Advertisement
Complete waste of time, wouldn't come to Miami if we paid him to.

Don't be so easily suckered, we haven't recruited this kid at all & he hasn't even visited campus once all year, there's no interest there at all from either side.

He's following the Broward county 4-star crootin manual by the book, 0% chance we get him.
I'm glad we aren't wasting our time on him. Diaz knows what's up.

Advertisement
I’ll prob get downvoted but I would still take this kid. Just don’t think we should roll out the red carpet for him. We can still invite him to things, that cost no money or time and if he no shows, **** him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Top 10 huh...?
giphy (1).gif

Advertisement
I know y’all mad and in y’all feelings but he’s a take. I’m cool with not going too hard for him but this kid will be good
No one has argued if he's a take or not, the fact is he's not coming no matter what.

He's had several opportunities to show if he was truly interested, didn't show up to Junior Day or none of the underclassmen days back in Feb/March, blew off 2 Spring games & has never come to visit to watch practice once. Keep in mind there's prospects who live thousands of miles away that have been on campus more than him.

It's not being mad or in feelings, it's about learning from past mistakes not allowing yourself to get clowned over & over again. People should have learned this lesson already.

Advertisement
No one has argued if he's a take or not, the fact is he's not coming no matter what.

He's had several opportunities to show if he was truly interested, didn't show up to Junior Day or none of the underclassmen days back in Feb/March, blew off 2 Spring games & has never come to visit to watch practice once. Keep in mind there's prospects who live thousands of miles away that have been on campus more than him.

It's not being mad or in feelings, it's about learning from past mistakes not allowing yourself to get clowned over & over again. People should have learned this lesson already.

Not disagreeing with you. I'm talking about the ones calling him overhyped and not that good

Who wants to bet that he ends up at either Penn St, Michigan, or Ole Miss? (Unless Willie gets desperate)

Advertisement
Back