Marcus Lewis

i always said he is into kentucky way more than people want to believe. still, we dont know until he announces.

Advertisement
LULZ at these mysterious comments from OP. Really weak. You quit guessing with your percentages, but you're still making lame vague comments. Tighten up.

trying to play this "I know something you don't" game... Like a kid that threatens girls that he's gonna whip it out, but doesn't cause he knows its underwhelming

It's a putrid recruiting nerd gimmick that used up fckbags like Sperman have been using for a hundred years. This dude's sadly become a puppet for the corches sent to relay their lame excuses to the gullible sheep.

"Hey, Pete, it's not our fault with Lewis. There was some stuff going in behind the scenes."

LULZ at these mysterious comments from OP. Really weak. You quit guessing with your percentages, but you're still making lame vague comments. Tighten up.

trying to play this "I know something you don't" game... Like a kid that threatens girls that he's gonna whip it out, but doesn't cause he knows its underwhelming

It's a putrid recruiting nerd gimmick that used up fckbags like Sperman have been using for a hundred years. This dude's sadly become a puppet for the corches sent to relay their lame excuses to the gullible sheep.

"Hey, Pete, it's not our fault with Lewis. There was some stuff going in behind the scenes."

Rough day huh?

Advertisement

Have to say I agree with this.

Last edited:
Well with Pete's recent history, we'll see a thread before Lewis announces that says, "New development in Lewis' recruitment lets me think he will be choosing the canes."

Advertisement
Lewis - Kentucky
Callaway-florida
Barry-Miami
Scarlett- florida (despite Whats been said lately)
Fenton - florida or auburn
Davis - Texas or auburn

That's how we close mark it down

Rough day huh?

Go get your belly rubbed, lap dog.

Advertisement
Lewis - Kentucky
Callaway-florida
Barry-Miami
Scarlett- florida (despite Whats been said lately)
Fenton - florida or auburn
Davis - Texas or auburn

That's how we close mark it down

OK dude........ I'll mark it down. LOL.

Advertisement
Give Pete a break - he's just being fed lines/stories from "insiders" and parroting them to the masses. He's doing his job and getting duped by others - no offense to Pete.

I've heard so many of those "things we can't control" excuses so many times over the years that it makes my head spin.

Advertisement
Back