Marcus Lewis

Advertisement
That is fine if it means Miami lands Davante Davis and Fenton as the last two DB's for 2015.

Go Canes

Advertisement
It can't be his grades... Wtf... We need to ease our admissions chit up... All the D1 schools should be the same...!

Advertisement
They need to get on causey and he would prolly come.

Davante Davis **** is interesting. I think it was said he brought his mom with him on his ov to miami.

Maybe his people don't want him going all the way to texas and tim irvin just flipped and callaway might be coming.

Staff did a horrible job recruiting CBs this cycle....missed or didn't even bother recruiting kids in this state.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I believe Josh Darrow reported last week that there may be an issue w/ his grades. I was frankly shocked, as Gonzaga is a good school. Jesuit.

Lets wait and see what happens, hopefully its not grades and somethign can change. I think i'll wait since Pete also said a couple of weeks ago that Scarlett was going to UF.....so its not exactly close to 100% with his predictions.

Pete. Yesterday you said look for Miami to close strong. Today you break news we are sucking hind ***. Let's us in on why he isn't coming. Grades? Bagman? Family?

Advertisement
Back