Deciding soon? Posted this last night
@THE_NUMERO_UNO: Decision coming soon 😎💯

I think miami is going to land him

Advertisement
@THE_NUMERO_UNO: Decision coming soon ����

My guess is he still won't announce until signing day
I don't know man cager been recruiting him to the U so I would think its him but you never know.

@LawrenceCager3: Canes Fam, we going to get another addition this week, mark my words!!!!! 😏👏

@THE_NUMERO_UNO: Decision coming soon ����

My guess is he still won't announce until signing day
I don't know man cager been recruiting him to the U so I would think its him but you never know.

@LawrenceCager3: Canes Fam, we going to get another addition this week, mark my words!!!!!

I mean he could commit to the coaches, but tell them that he wants to announce on ESPN or whatever it is on NSD. That's what some of these kids do.

Advertisement
I think Tim Irvin flipping from Texas and TE Clarington having major grades issues an possibly having to go juco or prep, is causing Davante Davis to have 2nd thoughts about going to Texas as the lone south florida kid, an he is now reaching out to staff an considering flipping to UM.

Davante Davis didn't seem to thrilled on his official visit to Miami this weekend, but I am thinking the Tim Irvin flip from Texas to Auburn has hit Davis as a game changer. Davis is visiting Auburn this week with Irvin as his host, so it stands to reason Charlie Strong will pull his Texas offer as Strong did when Irvin went on his Auburn visit.

http://www.burntorangenation.com/2015/1/18/7763793/davante-davis-auburn-tigers-official-visit-tim-irvin-host

So the staff may be pressuring Marcus Lewis for a solid commitment ( meaning no more visits) sooner rather than later if not Miami will give the spot to the local kid.

An with Calloway now leaning toward UM since he has been dropped by UF's new coaching staff, Miami could end hopefully end up with the Booket T trifecta of Walton, Calloway, and Davis with also hopefully finding a way to take Lewis alo.

Go Canes

Last edited:
I think Tim Irvin flipping from Texas and TE Clarington having major grades issues an possibly having to go juco or prep, is causing Devante Davis have 2nd thoughts about going to Texas as the only south florida kid, an he is now reaching out to staff an considering flipping to UM.

So the staff maybe pressuring Marcus Lewis for a solid commitment sooner rather than later if not Miami will give the spot to the local kid.

An with Calloway now leaning toward UM since he has been dropped by UF's new coaching staff, Miami could

Miami not pressuring him to commit imo. They have been recruiting him for over a year and is one of their bigger targets in this class. The day after his visit he said he was thinking about making a decision soon. Davis imo is likely to end up at auburn imo.

Where did you see that Davis reached out to our staff? Did I miss that in another thread?

I think Tim Irvin flipping from Texas and TE Clarington having major grades issues an possibly having to go juco or prep, is causing Devante Davis to have 2nd thoughts about going to Texas as the lone south florida kid, an he is now reaching out to staff an considering flipping to UM.

So the staff maybe pressuring Marcus Lewis for a solid commitment sooner rather than later if not Miami will give the spot to the local kid.

An with Calloway now leaning toward UM since he has been dropped by UF's new coaching staff, Miami could

Advertisement
I think Tim Irvin flipping from Texas and TE Clarington having major grades issues an possibly having to go juco or prep, is causing Davante Davis to have 2nd thoughts about going to Texas as the lone south florida kid, an he is now reaching out to staff an considering flipping to UM.

Davante Davis didn't seem to thrilled on his official visit to Miami this weekend, but I am thinking the Tim Irvin flip from Texas to Auburn has hit Davis as a game changer. Davis is visiting Auburn this week with Irvin as his host, so it stands to reason Charlie Strong will pull his Texas offer as Strong did when Irvin went on his Auburn visit.

http://www.burntorangenation.com/2015/1/18/7763793/davante-davis-auburn-tigers-official-visit-tim-irvin-host

So the staff may be pressuring Marcus Lewis for a solid commitment ( meaning no more visits) sooner rather than later if not Miami will give the spot to the local kid.

An with Calloway now leaning toward UM since he has been dropped by UF's new coaching staff, Miami could end hopefully end up with the Booket T trifecta of Walton, Calloway, and Davis with also hopefully finding a way to take Lewis alo.

Go Canes

When did this happen and how the **** did I miss that?

Go Canes

Paranos' posts are less coherent than DBC's twitter

Advertisement

Go Canes

Calloway thread. UF hasn't had much contact lately since the coaching change.

Go Canes

Did you miss the name of the poster? LOL

Go Canes

Calloway thread. UF hasn't had much contact lately since the coaching change.

This is true. Out of Calloways own mouth. For some reason UF doesn't see him as a priority.

I like DDavis..He is just not a guy that will be an immediate contributor. Needs more fine tuning. But all of this is pointless because he is not coming here anyway.

Advertisement

Go Canes

Lol yeah, exaggeration just a bit on his part.

Last edited:

Go Canes

I was giving him benefit of the doubt haha.

Advertisement
Back