Marcus Lewis Top 3

Lewis has many top quality offers.

I'm not gonna jump up and down for joy yet as we have to close here and he's far from a done deal. But he will be a great pickup.

Lewis is from the Washington area and as GE posted above has a teammate committed at UK.

Some kids like certain schools for certain reasons. He has a lot of top offers, he cooled off on Michigan and UF a long time ago.

I'm glad we are in the final stretch. You can't teach his size at 6'1"-6'2" 190 and his speed too thats in the 4.3 at corner. He's a top corner that we must land, especially to replace the loss of Tyrek Cole situation that we could not control.

I thought Lewis was from the DC area.

GEO don't know ****.

Advertisement
Lewis has many top quality offers.

I'm not gonna jump up and down for joy yet as we have to close here and he's far from a done deal. But he will be a great pickup.

Lewis is from the Washington area and as GE posted above has a teammate committed at UK.

Some kids like certain schools for certain reasons. He has a lot of top offers, he cooled off on Michigan and UF a long time ago.

I'm glad we are in the final stretch. You can't teach his size at 6'1"-6'2" 190 and his speed too thats in the 4.3 at corner. He's a top corner that we must land, especially to replace the loss of Tyrek Cole situation that we could not control.

I thought Lewis was from the DC area.

GEO don't know ****.

Washington area, DC area is the same thing man.. he gives more insight to recruiting than anyone else

Advertisement
Back