Marcus Lewis crystal ball flipped to Miami last night..

Gonna have the troll of troll jobs done again on Miami, God golden is bad....EVERYONE is going to leave him on signing day again and ESPN will have him on sweating bullets again, I don't know how one man can fail so bad at Miami
I guess it's all the fans fault!

Advertisement
Pete, did you let the coaches know? Lol! They could've sent that NLI to someone else!

One guy says he's noticing because its out the coaches hand
Another guy that he has grade issues
Next is says that his mom is doesn't want him in Miami
Now experts have him trending to Miami

Just a lot of ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ going on

Advertisement
We need corners and if sorry *** golden #1 target aint coming he sure is **** aint going after other cb.

**** just aint adding up. Do they think d.davis is coming? **** is not making sense.

So does Mike Williams have a brother or a cousin? ****, we might take his sister.

Advertisement
He is not coming to Miami.

Looks like we're in store for another trademark Al Golden collapse to close out a recruiting cycle. And no one should be surprised.

It needs to be repeated ad nauseum that CB recruiting these past two years could not possibly have gone any worse. Ryan Mayes, Michael Jackson-Kerr, and that's it. Two low-rated Golden/D'Onofrio/Williams camp finds whose best attributes are that they're tall and long.

The staff failed to land any of the following South Florida CBs over the last 2 years: J.C. Jackson, Quincy Wilson, Juwan Dowels, Carlton Davis, Davante Davis, Tyrek Cole, Tarvarus McFadden, Damon Arnette, Rashad Fenton, Jeremiah Dinson, Rashard Causey, Ronnie Hoggins, and Sheldrick Redwine. They prioritized only a few of those aforementioned corners and couldn't close on any of them. They also ignored a bunch of those guys, many of whom are heading to high quality programs.

When you go all-in to land a premier out-of-state recruit and neglect so much homegrown talent in the process, you better f***ing land him. It's now clear that won't happen. Golden, D'Onofrio, and Williams are a disgrace.

So tell me, how do you really feel?

JK, summed up very well imo.

Our 2 year haul at CB....Michael Jackson & Ryan Mayes. SMH. Unbelievable. F this staff. Actually, I have moved on from the staff. They are what they are. F our decision makers that decided to keep these known turds. Absolutely unacceptable to come away with only 2 "sleeper" CB's in 2 years with the amount of talent sitting here.

Someone is getting trolled really hard and I think it might be Miami. After his post of his LOI from Miami he post like 4 strait pictures of him on his visit to UK. One of him with the UK db coach that reads, FAMILY.

Advertisement
Someone is getting trolled really hard and I think it might be Miami. After his post of his LOI from Miami he post like 4 strait pictures of him on his visit to UK. One of him with the UK db coach that reads, FAMILY.

Yea he's going to UK... Wow he's trolling us baaaaad but not as bad as barry he had the balls to say for the fans to follow him... Well I hope everyone unfollowed him... SEPTEMBER 19th we get our revenge

Advertisement

Yea he's going to UK... Wow he's trolling us baaaaad but not as bad as barry he had the balls to say for the fans to follow him... Well I hope everyone unfollowed him... SEPTEMBER 19th we get our revenge

Losing is a weird kind of revenge.

Advertisement
Back