Marcus Lewis crystal ball flipped to Miami last night..

canes0625

Recruit
So if everyone is saying he is not coming here why did Patrick Schmidt from 247 sports flip his original choice to miami?

Advertisement
So if everyone is saying he is not coming here why did Patrick Schmidt from 247 sports flip his original choice to miami?

Crystal balls are guesses. Kaaya had a lot of Boise State CB's the week before NSD last year, too.

Just like Pete said Merrick was a lock to Miami... Not a knock on Pete cuz he has been one of the better one's at this guessing game BS over the yrs, but let's be real everyone is just making a strong guess based on there "sources" and "gut feeling". The Lewis situation may be legit since Pete claims it is something out of the coaches hands, so may be grades issues which is more definitive.

Advertisement
Hey pete could be wrong too, hes been wrong in the past, but hes been spot on recently except for tim but no one knew where he was going, so imma role with pete on this one

When Pete cites "sources", he usually gets it right (Alex Collins being an exception). Irvin and Merrick were "gut" feelings, and he put the disclaimers in there. If he says his sources are telling us Lewis to Kentucky, I'm going with it. I hope he's wrong, but I'm not optimistic.

Ferman saying his mom is the only reason he won't sign with Miami. Guess they didn't win her over..shocking! U mean she doesn't want her son playing 20 yards off the line??

Advertisement
Ferman saying his mom is the only reason he won't sign with Miami. Guess they didn't win her over..shocking! U mean she doesn't want her son playing 20 yards off the line??

So we always have good relations with parents of kids that dont want to come here and the one kid who wants to come here his mom doesnt like us, we are cursed

i'll take pete's word 99 out of 100 times. if pete says he's gone barring a drastic change i'll believe him.

Advertisement
Do not believe everything 3-Z writes. He is becoming a legend in his own mind.

Last edited:
Advertisement
My crystal ball says that our class finishes outside of the top 20. I think that is all we really need to know about the state of the program

I owe Patrick two beers based off two predictions I whiffed on and he got right. If I ever meet him, I will pay up.

Last edited:
Just like Pete said Merrick was a lock to Miami... Not a knock on Pete cuz he has been one of the better one's at this guessing game BS over the yrs, but let's be real everyone is just making a strong guess based on there "sources" and "gut feeling". The Lewis situation may be legit since Pete claims it is something out of the coaches hands, so may be grades issues which is more definitive.

Link?

There is now talk that he has silently committed to 3 schools, including Miami. Welcome to recruiting season

https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/82136-Jalen-Merrick?highlight=jalen+merrick

Advertisement
Back