marcus lemonis trust the process

Advertisement
91C27C92-B8B1-4233-86CF-C48287044E49.jpeg

Then you got Mike Ryan saying this as well

Advertisement
Didn’t he also tweet something about “trusting the process” back when he was publicly supporting Manny?
"E before W" and "loyalty" and "what has changed"

Whatever you think about the guy, his name comes up an awful lot when "insiders" (some at least) talk about the behind the scenes machinations.

😂😂😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is turning into a favorite thread. We‘ve all gone around the bend. i still have PTSD from that “trust the process” phrase….

Sixers are the original “Trust the Process” people. Currently, sitting in 11th after the process took what seemed like a decade.

Never trust anything called a process. Hope for smart and decisive people.
I’m going to assume the original “trust the process” guy was the first guy that had a plan that wasn’t going to yield immediate dividends. Possibly the caveman who first figured out you could farm your own food but it took some time for it to start growing.

Advertisement
All I know is that at the end of this "process", there'll be a lot of "insiders" with a lot of egg - and sauces - on their face.

I shall be the grim reaper, with a semi truck full of eggs, ensuring that every **** spewing false info gets the egg on their face they justly deserve

1638534312886.gif

Advertisement
Back