marcus lemonis trust the process

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe I’m a lunatic and am reading to much into it. But “chilling” sounds like it’s in the lense of being “cool as a cucumber.” Could be a link.
It can mean only one thing.......

Freeze,%20Hugh%20(2020).jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
So the two dudes that el Presidente' appointed to find and vet the new AD; One dude worked in the Obama administration and the other dude worked in the Bush 43 administration. My guess is those guys needed time to work their sources at the FBI to ensure that Tom Jurich was not going to be charged or named in any further investigations. Once they get the "all clear" they can announce Jurich as the new AD. All of the other candidates were plan B guys in case they couldnt get clearance for Tom Jurich.

That's my tin foil hat dream scenario. :alien:

So the two dudes that el Presidente' appointed to find and vet the new AD; One dude worked in the Obama administration and the other dude worked in the Bush 43 administration. My guess is those guys needed time to work their sources at the FBI to ensure that Tom Jurich was not going to be charged or named in any further investigations. Once they get the "all clear" they can announce Jurich as the new AD. All of the other candidates were plan B guys in case they couldnt get clearance for Tom Jurich.

That's my tin foil hat dream scenario. :alien:
rick james cocaine GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back