Marcus Fleming

Stuff like that makes me so happy. Kid is 17-19 years old. It means he's probably been a Canes fan from Shannon to Golden to Richt and now. This kid's family members should drink and eat for free at any tailgate. Cheers.
Oh well. I guess I have to take back the chicken tenders and vodka?

Advertisement
I could understand osu or Michigan or even pedo state. But freaking Nebraska and Maryland? Literally the bottom of the barrel big ten

Advertisement
Yeah I’m sure the staff said hey let’s not talk to the kid because he is a high priority.

Some of y’all will believe anything. If they quit talking to the kid it was for a reason.

now the reason you can argue right or wrong.

this place is nothing but parrots.

One person says something and everyone else parrots it.
I personally would bring in Fleming because his speed you can’t teach.

I'm sure the staff version of this story is a lot different than what we're hearing. ***But this thread will be bumped several times over the next few years. Either because we "missed" on a star, dodged a bullet or he's in the portal. Only time will tell.

Advertisement
Took a recent trip to Nebraska with Delancy & Stubbs apparently hasn't kept in contact with him.

We dropped the ball.

This has been a problem for years with the guys in the backyard. It's either laziness or hubris on part of the staff. They need to wake up and realize EVERY kid they want needs to be recruited hard. Ridiculous. Thanks for the info, always strong.

Go Canes!

These are the types of players the rest of the ACC, save Clemson (and he'd be a challenge for them, too) cannot keep up with athletically. This one really ****es me off.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There isn't an OC on the planet who does less with more. Coley needs all the athletes he can get.
Yeah he’s even worse than he was at Miami. Pretty crazy to see, I know they don’t have the skill talent like Miami had but still.. They have the most gifted oline in the country yet look below average every game offensively

Advertisement
Back