Marcus Dumervil Talks Recruitment And Miami

Not that. Marcus is the first one that’s talented enough since Elvis. His brother Dejmi signed with Louisville last year and people thought he would be the first but his body was out of control.

True but IIRc, Gachelin was pretty good in HS and might have warranted an offer. Talented kid.

Advertisement
How many times did Jeudy, Neal, Tyson, PS2, Bogle, MAR, etc. visit us before committing elsewhere?

*Bogle and MAR likely to commit elsewhere

I repeat... hope I'm wrong.
Jeudy Tyson and Surtain was never on campus like Bogle... Miami was a anthrax to them

obviously if signing day were tomorrow for 2020 he'd spurn Miami. Guys, he hasn't seen the new offensive scheme, the new oline coach actually coach, or see how Manny leads an entire team. Let this year play out. It's a new staff, let's try giving them some time. I understand the Neal situation is still fresh in our minds but Neal had 3 years of Richt/Searels to help shape his decision. I rather a commitment late in next years process anyways.

in due time fellas

lol at people saying its about wins and when we won we still had a bad NSD and got bodied, cant make this up. Elite NSD kids wait out bags, they wait and wait so they can get more. Championships are won on NSD

Advertisement
lol at people saying its about wins and when we won we still had a bad NSD and got bodied, cant make this up. Elite NSD kids wait out bags, they wait and wait so they can get more. Championships are won on NSD

We got blown out by Clemson and lost 3 games in a row and that was our best season in years. Not exactly what kids mean by winning. With that being said we still signed the #8 class in the country even though we limped to a 10-3 season. If we would of beat Pitt and Wisconsin and played Clemson close we sign a top 3 class imo.

Love all my Canes fans 🙌🙌🙌 "mostly awesome opinions"
I say we hit on Williams or Bogle.. We need Williams more to win NOW...Phillips-Hill- Braun OL from GT..and were beyond Great for that sh** show of a season... but if we all agree we need to win NOW, to get and keep the #2 2020 recruiting class.. grad transfers are the way to go. Dont sweat these 19 recruits only a couple of them will make any impact on the outcome of this season anyway...OL is our biggest folks if 1 guy gets injured were effed..and pray to the old Gods and the New, that Martell gets granted a waiver.

We got blown out by Clemson and lost 3 games in a row and that was our best season in years. Not exactly what kids mean by winning. With that being said we still signed the #8 class in the country even though we limped to a 10-3 season. If we would of beat Pitt and Wisconsin and played Clemson close we sign a top 3 class imo.
It was still a 10 win year thats all u read on here win 10 and they'll come, but uf can have Mctooth get blown out all year and still out close us

I'll say this. Like the rest of you, my gut is telling me Alabama. However, he has never visited Bama and was just in Coral Gables a week ago. Also, he has no other visits planned so we will be the last school he visits for a while. Just some things to consider.
I would never count us out for a kid from STA (unless there's some incestuous OSU thing going on)

But 7-6 clearly won't cut it (stating the obvious)

Advertisement
I would never count us out for a kid from STA (unless there's some incestuous OSU thing going on)

But 7-6 clearly won't cut it (stating the obvious)

I don't know, man - this recent group of STA kids seems to be in love with Big12 schools. We are an afterthought to them.

Sad to say, but he's more enamored with Saban, not realizing that his work and skill at any school is what will get him in the league. Our advantage, being local, not working like it should.

I don't know, man - this recent group of STA kids seems to be in love with Big12 schools. We are an afterthought to them.
I think we forced it to be that way combined with some bad luck. If a kid doesn't want to stay local, then I get it. I just think more often than not, we are going to have a seat at the table with STA kids unless we **** our pants before dinner.

Advertisement
We got smacked 3 straight games to end the season and everyone saw the piece of **** that Ro.. Ro.. the Qb we had was.

The way Searles screwed up the Oline with switching configurations with Donaldson and Scaife playing tackle and guard in the same **** game and sometimes the same quarter had to be eye opening to Dumervil and his folks...

We need to put on a good product on the field but above all else he needs to see Butch Barry put out a solid unit that is fundamentally strong

Advertisement
I expect us to have a great year & an acc championship birth. I’m not crossing anybody off the list.

Alabama for this kid.

Time to move on.

Time to move on? Are you people insane? 2020 NSD is over a year away. You do know Alabama can have a down year? We can have a good year? Saban can retire? Many factors. You recruit these type of kids til the bitter end.

Advertisement
Back