Marcus Crowley buries Bolles

He looks like a Bama back. Our RB room is gonna be impressive. Gone are the days where we only have one good back every 3-4 years. One guy goes down and there are studs behind him. A Miami backfield.

Advertisement
Leave him at a 3 Star.That way maybe the bag factories of th world ie: Bama , UGA et al might not come calling.

Advertisement
Advertisement
As excited as we are about this kids prospects, it's hysterical to read some of the people on other boards and Facebook ripping him as a prospect. We remain the most disjointed fan base. Haha.

Advertisement
Najeh Davenport that's exactly who he reminds me of. He'll be great here. Size. Speed. Agile. Physical.

He's a low 4 star prospect. He's an above average TB at this point and is more complete then more HS backs at this point.
Positives are:
- Runs behind his pads
- Good vision
- Runs with high knees
- Good hands (from the one pass we saw) haha

Negatives:
- Balance
- Doesn't press long enough
- Ball security (base don him never switch ball position, remember ball always on the outside)
- Speed (looks like a 4.7-4.8 guys at best)

Overall, low 4 star prospect as I said, and a great change of pace back for the TB room we have now. Rivals final rating will likely be 5.8.

Advertisement
The speed comments are odd. At no point did he hit a run and turn on the jets to make me go Wow like Lingard's tape.

The speed comments are odd. At no point did he hit a run and turn on the jets to make me go Wow like Lingard's tape.

He does not seem like the type to wow anyone with his 100m or 40-yd time, but I would bet his 10-yd is very good to great. That's probably what the "speed" guys are seeing.

Would love to get this kid and add caziah Holmes as our speed back in 2020 is we don’t get both bowman and don

Advertisement
Back