Marcus Clarke

Ive been saying it and ill keep saying it, you switch him and Restrepo and it should be an easy decision. Restrepo is the dog we need on defense. He has that same demeanor as Jaquan Johnson had. Steven told me that Marcus has the best hands hes ever seen at any level. Said the kid just doesn't drop a pass. Steven also told me it doesn't matter where he ends up that Marcus has always been the best if not one of the best players on the field. Steven has been coaching Marcus since pop Warner days. Take it as you will. Im just glad we got him. Him being listed as a 3 star is a joke.

Good we need more playmaking at the corner spot!!

Get his hands on some passes and he might fugg around with a Jim Thorpe award and be a 1st rounder in the league with his athleticism

Just because he can catch doeNt mean he needs to play WR... DBs can make some real good money and for along time If they know their job and play their spot

Advertisement
Ive been saying it and ill keep saying it, you switch him and Restrepo and it should be an easy decision. Restrepo is the dog we need on defense. He has that same demeanor as Jaquan Johnson had. Steven told me that Marcus has the best hands hes ever seen at any level. Said the kid just doesn't drop a pass. Steven also told me it doesn't matter where he ends up that Marcus has always been the best if not one of the best players on the field. Steven has been coaching Marcus since pop Warner days. Take it as you will. Im just glad we got him. Him being listed as a 3 star is a joke.

I was thinking the same thing. I think they should switch

Advertisement
Back