Marcus Clarke SR HL (updated)

You can teach DB skills...WR to CB converts should be more of a thing.

Running the offense we are running though, I can see where he fits in as an offensive playmaker, too.

Advertisement
It would've helped a great deal if he was an EE, but he's a Summer/Fall add that will have to be taught how to play CB at the college level from scratch.

It's why it was imperative we get JUCO or Grad Transfer Corner this season because we literally don't have any depth & will have two TF's that are late adds as the backups.

Obviously, we probably don't have room to add anybody before Spring camp begins, but I hope the staff seriously considers getting Meiko Dotson or Christian Holmes by Fall camp.

It would've helped a great deal if he was an EE, but he's a Summer/Fall add that will have to be taught how to play CB at the college level from scratch.

It's why it was imperative we get JUCO or Grad Transfer Corner this season because we literally don't have any depth & will have two TF's that are late adds as the backups.

Obviously, we probably don't have room to add anybody before Spring camp begins, but I hope the staff seriously considers getting Meiko Dotson or Christian Holmes by Fall camp.
I think they feel like blades, Ivey, couch, and williams will get the job done. And I don’t see a grad transfer coming here to be a 5th corner when this defense doesn’t use a 5th guy.

I think they feel like blades, Ivey, couch, and williams will get the job done. And I don’t see a grad transfer coming here to be a 5th corner when this defense doesn’t use a 5th guy.
Meiko Dotson or Christian Holmes wouldn't be the 5th guy, they're both significantly better than Ivey & it's not even close.

Having only 4 CB's is retarded, especially when one of them can't cover & the other two are inexperienced.

"Growing pains" = missed assignments & blown coverages.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back