Marco Wilson Announcement

Bandy will commit here, and he'll get a single, 2 page thread.

Marco Wilson, a kid who hasn't even started a HS game on the other hand, somehow gets 20 threads.

A lot of posters here take sick pleasure in emphasizing the negative, I really don't get it

A player committing will only really provoke positive reactions and thats it. A player going somewhere else provokes negative reactions as people defending the staff, and talking about who could replace that player on the board.
Plus there have been a **** load of Bandy threads over the past month or so, and only the past few days has there really been any threads about Wilson.

Advertisement

Marco Wilson, a kid who hasn't even started a HS game on the other hand, somehow gets 20 threads.

A lot of posters here take sick pleasure in emphasizing the negative, I really don't get it

A player committing will only really provoke positive reactions and thats it. A player going somewhere else provokes negative reactions as people defending the staff, and talking about who could replace that player on the board.
Plus there have been a **** load of Bandy threads over the past month or so, and only the past few days has there really been any threads about Wilson.

There have been more Trajan Bandy threads than any other 2017 recruit besides Jeudy, I believe.

Marco belongs here. How insane would it be if both of Chad Wilson's sons ended up gators? That would be deeply deeply disturbing. Of course UM would not be in this painfully awkward situation if Golden had one single iota of common sense. Ryan Mayes over Quincy Wilson? LMAO

Chad was just on campus as an alumni coach for Paradise Camp were Marco participated. Is it just me or would it seem like a big slap in the face if 2 weeks later Marco announced to Florida? We need to get Marco period end of story.

He's not coming here bro.

Advertisement
If he chooses the Gaytes, which many think he will, then there is no way that Chad or any of them can ever say that they love the U. No true Cane would let his kids **** on the U like this. At that point, he becomes persona-non-grata, in my opinion. Quincy I can understand. We all know the kind of clown show that Alfredo ran, (exhibit A, not offering Q). But this is a different staff with a Cane as head coach and mentor.

Anyone thinking that this is okay needs to have their Cane card taken for good.
I'm disappointed that he's not coming here, but its truly his decision, not his dads. A lot of kids dream about going away to college, maybe he's one of them

Hasn't started a game on his team? How is this possible and how is he rated so high then?

Advertisement

Hasn't started a game on his team? How is this possible and how is he rated so high then?
Hurt last year plus they have been loaded for years on defense so.

Sent from my LGLS665 using Tapatalk

His dad, brother, and school he went too are the reasons for the high rating,IMO hes good but he's not elite as some believe. In fact to me he's just the master of PI and holding, seen him making illegal plays constantly, he might get away with it in high school and at camps but not at the next level. Like legit almost every time I seen him get beat down the field, the first thing he does is grab a handful of jersey.

Last edited:
[MENTION=5124]Coach Macho[/MENTION] v. [MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION] Ariz

Who ya got?

Tough call. Petes been on a roll lately. Whoever his plug is knows their ****. BUT Macho knows Broward county in and out. I want to believe Macho for selfish reasons because I want MW..

But this kid has really kept his process close the vest. When all 3 of your finalists fanbases are saying that he is not choosing them you did a great job mind phucking everyone involved in your recruitment. Kudos to MW.
Gotta go with Pete cause macho said jeudy was coming and he didnt. Guess or not Pete got that fire. I hope its Miami.

Sent from my LGLS665 using Tapatalk

Nahhhh, did i?

I thought I said "don't be surprised."

Either way, my sauces are the skreets. The skreets ain't always reliable, ya feel me?

[MENTION=5124]Coach Macho[/MENTION] v. [MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION] Ariz

Who ya got?

Pete's got a direct connect. I think he's buddy buddy with Choad Wilson. Macho will come on here hedging his call soon enough telling us how his scoop was good when he got it but things changed at the last minute.

How long ago did I call Deejay Dallas to Miami? Before our fans even knew who he was. I also called Malek Young to Miami.

My sauces for those statements were their high school coaches. Those are pretty reliable sauces. In some cases my sauce isn't as reliable. It may be a slappy position coach at the kid's school, it may be a young man who knows a kid who knows the prospect, it may be a pastor, or it may just be the grapevine. ****, when I said we wouldn't be 2-gapping anymore last season that came directly from Anthony Moten's mouth.

I just share what I hear cause I know my Cane brethren appreciate info. In Marco's case my sauce is a 21 year old dude who is friends with many people in the circle. He hangs at the camps/combines and he's friends with Gold Feet Global. He said that he's been hearing Marco to Miami everywhere. But even he says "these are kids we're talking about so who knows!"

Advertisement
Ahhh the usual troll us before commiting somewhere else ala matthew thomas

How that work out for matty

Mathew Thomas never trolled us.

This is the most overused comment on this website. It was our own fault for believe hiring James Coley meant Thomas & Kirkland were coming.

Mathew Thomas was actually very humble and kept his recruitment close to chest. Kirkland was the one who was a silent to both us and FSU. Thomas didn't even want to go to FSU. He wanted to go to USC. His mom wanted him close but he wanted to get away. They met in the middle and he went to FSU.

Last edited:
Dont come at Macho
IrbFgX1.gif

I hope I'm wrong. All I'm saying that Marco hasn't indicated to Miami that he's coming and even if he hasn't told any coaching staff his decision, Miami is not expecting it to go their way.

Advertisement

This is the most overused comment on this website. It was our own fault for believe hiring James Coley meant Thomas & Kirkland were coming.

Mathew Thomas was actually very humble and kept his recruitment close to chest. Kirkland was the one who was a silent to both us and FSU. Thomas didn't even want to go to FSU. He wanted to go to USC. His mom wanted him close but he wanted to get away. They met in the middle and he went to FSU.

Kirkland was not a silent to fsu. That is rumor made up to justify golden bull****.

Hmmm right when he was about to announce acouple days before he was decked out in miami career giving statements about miami. I remember clearly. So he trolled us at the end is what i meant

When a commitment to a school is so obvious that they resort to do things like marco is doing and others to pull the hat trick or other type of things it is what it is

At the end of the day matthew pickrd his school tried to go other place but was denied his wishes and look at him now lol

It's not clear where he is choosing as neither staff seems to be sure!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bandy comitting to OU was like 20 pages cutt it out.....when we offered him the recruiting forum almost exploded

Advertisement
Back