Marco Wilson Announcement

Advertisement
i'd like him here because he's talented, he's a legacy and it would be huge for killings goldens mojo. wait and see. the only constant is change. no one knows where he's going for sure. the money is on uf.

Last edited:
From the texts and dms I've seen over time. Never been pro-Miami even when he was a freshman at USchool.

Would love for him to pick Miami but from what I've seen, I don't think it's us. Would love to be surprised though. As I've mentioned before, he has a lot to prove this year. He was a situational player as a sophomore and missed his whole junior year. His hype has come off camps and 7on7s. The athleticism is all there but to say he's a better DB than his brother coming out is very premature at this moment when he doesn't have much to sample at all so far.

As for who he picks. I've had this gut feeling about USC for a while. Has family there, Chad grew up in Cali. It would be blazing his own path and not following in his dad or brother footsteps. If it's not USC, then UF.

[MENTION=5124]Coach Macho[/MENTION] v. [MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION] Ariz

Who ya got?

Pete's got a direct connect. I think he's buddy buddy with Choad Wilson. Macho will come on here hedging his call soon enough telling us how his scoop was good when he got it but things changed at the last minute.

How long ago did I call Deejay Dallas to Miami? Before our fans even knew who he was. I also called Malek Young to Miami.

My sauces for those statements were their high school coaches. Those are pretty reliable sauces. In some cases my sauce isn't as reliable. It may be a slappy position coach at the kid's school, it may be a young man who knows a kid who knows the prospect, it may be a pastor, or it may just be the grapevine. ****, when I said we wouldn't be 2-gapping anymore last season that came directly from Anthony Moten's mouth.

I just share what I hear cause I know my Cane brethren appreciate info. In Marco's case my sauce is a 21 year old dude who is friends with many people in the circle. He hangs at the camps/combines and he's friends with Gold Feet Global. He said that he's been hearing Marco to Miami everywhere. But even he says "these are kids we're talking about so who knows!"

If you're right, one free wax of those 20" pythons on me.

Macho did call Deejay way before anyone knew who he was.

Advertisement
[MENTION=5124]Coach Macho[/MENTION] v. [MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION] Ariz

Who ya got?

Pete's got a direct connect. I think he's buddy buddy with Choad Wilson. Macho will come on here hedging his call soon enough telling us how his scoop was good when he got it but things changed at the last minute.

How long ago did I call Deejay Dallas to Miami? Before our fans even knew who he was. I also called Malek Young to Miami.

My sauces for those statements were their high school coaches. Those are pretty reliable sauces. In some cases my sauce isn't as reliable. It may be a slappy position coach at the kid's school, it may be a young man who knows a kid who knows the prospect, it may be a pastor, or it may just be the grapevine. ****, when I said we wouldn't be 2-gapping anymore last season that came directly from Anthony Moten's mouth.

I just share what I hear cause I know my Cane brethren appreciate info. In Marco's case my sauce is a 21 year old dude who is friends with many people in the circle. He hangs at the camps/combines and he's friends with Gold Feet Global. He said that he's been hearing Marco to Miami everywhere. But even he says "these are kids we're talking about so who knows!"

If you're right, one free wax of those 20" pythons on me.

Macho did call Deejay way before anyone knew who he was.

cookie.jpg

SIAP, but Coach Rumph retweeted Chad Wilson's tweet about Marco's announcement. Would he do that if he didn't think Marco was picking us?

Advertisement
So lets get this straight now before his commitment. Is he good or he is overrated? You know how it goes, he commits to us; he's a beast...he doesn't commit to us, he is overrated. So....

da legend of quincy wilson the player is much higher than what he has done on the field at fu :/

he is good but gayturd and other folks would have you thinkin he is like the best cb in the conference or something, he aint all that yet

17 pages for a kid that ain't coming here. Good job idiots.

Nahhhhh, bro. I've been told he wants to chart his own path separate from Quincy and ya know Chad Wilson is actually a great dude, alllllllll Cane, his problems were just with the previous staff......yeahhhhhh......that's the ticket.

Advertisement
So lets get this straight now before his commitment. Is he good or he is overrated? You know how it goes, he commits to us; he's a beast...he doesn't commit to us, he is overrated. So....

To answer your question- Yes, Vernon Hargreaves was/is overrated.

Advertisement
17 pages for a kid that ain't coming here. Good job idiots.

Nahhhhh, bro. I've been told he wants to chart his own path separate from Quincy and ya know Chad Wilson is actually a great dude, alllllllll Cane, his problems were just with the previous staff......yeahhhhhh......that's the ticket.

Well usc should be the pick if he wants his own path.

It looks like misdirection coming out of the Wilson camp.

I would be shocked if he doesn't pick Miami based on his actions to date.

Advertisement
Back