Official MARCH MADNESS MEGA THREAD

Advertisement
This game is a perfect example of what I don't want to see in our game. Get to the rim and miss all 1st half, 2nd half you are surging have a lead and then get sloppy 7 minutes where you don't get 2 shots off, then come back only to settle for 3 after 3 after 3. They deserve to lose this game

Advertisement
Both teams would have been kicking themselves after that one. MSU missed almost every 3. Bad shooting and winning is the trend of the tourney.

Not what I was expecting at all. Marquette has been one of the most reliable teams all year. They just laid an egg. Kolek might have played the worst game of his career. Credit to MSU and Izzo. Pretty impressive to beat a 2 seed while going 2-16 from deep.

Not what I was expecting at all. Marquette has been one of the most reliable teams all year. They just laid an egg. Kolek might have played the worst game of his career. Credit to MSU and Izzo.
He killed their entire momentum trying to make ridiculous 3/4 court passes over 3 dudes heads. They were finally rolling on offense and those two stupid passes started a stretch of 9 turnovers in 11 possessions. Incredible.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

What Dusty May has done has been nothing short of remarkable, he’s lead them to a phenomenal season.

Even had a 21 game win streak during the regular season & won the CUSA with a 31-3 record.

#SaluteTheHoot

Is he gonna be walking around newly minted Coach L court in a couple years?

Is he gonna be walking around newly minted Coach L court in a couple years?
Not likely.

This year was his first winning season at FAU, but he’s done a really good job building up that program from doldrums. They had really never won anything in their school history until this year.

Dusty is a former Mike White assistant at LA Tech & UF, so I would imagine if he has continued success UF will try to hire him.

He’s done a fantastic job this year at FAU, but when Larra decides to hang it up I think we can do better.

Not likely.

This year was his first winning season at FAU, but he’s done a really good job building up that program from doldrums. They had really never won anything in their school history until this year.

Dusty is a former Mike White assistant at LA Tech & UF, so I would imagine if he has continued success UF will try to hire him.

He’s done a fantastic job this year at FAU, but when Larra decides to hang it up I think we can do better.
Would make sense for UF to come calling. I’m not familiar with him at all. Agreed that we can do better though, if that’s his resume.

Advertisement
Back