March 24th Junior Day Update Thread

Advertisement
Johnny Dixon! I want this Tampa star DB! Can cover, quick twitch and hits like a safety. Go check out his highlights and tell me other than Stevenson who would you take over this kid?

Only Steele and Elam. I have him right around that level after watching that film. He and Jaden Davis is on the same level. With him being more physical and Davis more battle tested

This
I honestly think I want Davis more than all of them but point remains the same. We need 4 at the minimum. I just think Davis is the best 1 gap up field penetrating 3T out there that is realistic for us. He is perfect for what we do.
Who wouldn't want Tyler Davis! Would be ecstatic to have him and Rian for that matter.

Only Steele and Elam. I have him right around that level after watching that film. He and Jaden Davis is on the same level. With him being more physical and Davis more battle tested
I can agree with that, but lets be real about chances of getting Steele. Elam, Davis and Dixon would be an elite CB haul. The other DB's the staff recruiting are elite as well. In the end we will get an elite DB class.

Advertisement
I can agree with that, but lets be real about chances of getting Steele. Elam, Davis and Dixon would be an elite CB haul. The other DB's the staff recruiting are elite as well. In the end we will get an elite DB class.

i like Kenny Logan as well they likely cant mess up this db class...well i said that last go round as well. lol

But the chances with these guys are higher and they seem to have a wider net out.

i like Kenny Logan as well they likely cant mess up this db class...well i said that last go round as well. lol

But the chances with these guys are higher and they seem to have a wider net out.
Kenny Logan was told the same thing Nunn was told. Marrero blew his load and said he committed on Twitter then deleted apparently.

i Don’t care who we get as rb as long as they can at least run as fast as the secondary. Elite backs with breakaway speed. None of this getting chased d down by lb’s.

Last edited:
Advertisement

They didn't though, you were right! 1 or 2 monkeys don't stop no show!

Hard to not bring in talented DBs given our recruiting base. There's so much DB talent in South Florida -- even if you miss your top targets, you can still bring in an excellent class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back