March 24th Junior Day Update Thread

Advertisement
This kid has some big time offers and is a consensus 4 star. His recruitment has been pretty quiet and I have not heard much about him on this board. Anyone have an insight on him? Specifically, regarding his play. Looks like we would want to pair Tarquin with Neal and hopefully the big West Virginian, Wright.

Tarquin as a guard interior prospect would be good. He runs his feet well and really finishes blocks off. He gets to the second level well and uses good feet hand placement to wall off if need be. Kid is in good shape too, would be scary good when he is up to around 305-310. I think he should be one of our main targets on the ol

Tarquin as a guard interior prospect would be good. He runs his feet well and really finishes blocks off. He gets to the second level well and uses good feet hand placement to wall off if need be. Kid is in good shape too, would be scary good when he is up to around 305-310. I think he should be one of our main targets on the ol

As a prospect he reminds me of a Brandon Linder type. I'm not saying he's quite as good as Linder (not many are), but I make the comparison because he seems to have a nice blend of attributes that could allow him to find some level of success at basically any position along the OL.

Advertisement
That’s what I was saying a few weeks back that he looks physically impressive even with his listed size

Every new picture of him he seems to really be maturing into his body. Pics of him from 1-2 years ago he had a ton more baby fat. IMG is serving him well (plus his natural maturation to grow into his frame)

Advertisement
Oh yea Braylen’s a DT here...look how big he is already.
All we need is a bumper crop of DT's and we bike! Daxon, Brown, Braylen and Sorrells. If Hunter wants in then cool, but seems like it'll be the last team willing to hold the bottle in his mouth and burp him.

All we need is a bumper crop of DT's and we bike! Daxon, Brown, Braylen and Sorrells. If Hunter wants in then cool, but seems like it'll be the last team willing to hold the bottle in his mouth and burp him.

This
I honestly think I want Davis more than all of them but point remains the same. We need 4 at the minimum. I just think Davis is the best 1 gap up field penetrating 3T out there that is realistic for us. He is perfect for what we do.

This
I honestly think I want Davis more than all of them but point remains the same. We need 4 at the minimum. I just think Davis is the best 1 gap up field penetrating 3T out there that is realistic for us. He is perfect for what we do.
I definiteky Want Davis more than all of them, he’s the best dlineman in the state

Advertisement
Need Neal, McIntosh, Stevenson, Solomon, Bogle, M Johnson Jr to commit soon, not wait until the Fall. We need the ambassadors!
What if they don't commit... what do we do.. should I cash out my stock portfolio.

Advertisement
Anyone care to share what ivins just posted about "more juice" from the junior day
- Pierre, Harris, and Michael Johnson Jr. coming this coming week. Commit not out of the question for Johnson. Other two are still up in the air.

- staff wants Solomon, Brown, Huff, and Rian Davis...could be numbers crunch here.

- the stove is going to go from medium to High for Johnny Dixon(@Tee3000, deliver big boi) and Te’cory Couch

- Keontra Smith to the U in the near future

- Even though A.I didn’t say it verbatim, Nunn Jr. did try to commit and we do have 2 commits at Safety(he referred to it as “where things stand with other targets”...) and if I was a betting man then it’s Stevenson and Richards for me.

- massive lead for Bogle, Big move made on Summerall and we’re bigger players than we thought. Staff also wants Harris and that kid Weaver from Kentucky(he’s originally from Broward)

-Graham Mertz is plan B at QB..FML.

Last edited:
- Pierre, Harris, and Michael Johnson Jr. coming this coming week. Commit not out of the question for Johnson. Other two are still up in the air.

- staff wants Solomon, Brown, Huff, and Rian Davis...could be numbers crunch here.

- the stove is going to go from medium to High for Johnny Dixon(@Tee3000, deliver big boi) and Te’cory Couch

- Even though A.I didn’t say it verbatim, Nunn Jr. did try to commit and we do have 2 commits at Safety(he referred to it as “where things stand with other targets”...) and if I was a betting matter then it’s Stevenson and Richards for me.

- massive lead for Bogle, Big move made on Summerall and we’re bigger players than we thought. Staff also wants Harris and that kid Weaver from Kentucky(he’s originally from Broward)

I hate the silent commit game. If its silent you aren't committed imo

- Even though A.I didn’t say it verbatim, Nunn Jr. did try to commit and we do have 2 commits at Safety(he referred to it as “where things stand with other targets”...) and if I was a betting man then it’s Stevenson and Richards for me.

Also who is Pierre? Talking about Jesiah?

What if they don't commit... what do we do.. should I cash out my stock portfolio.

Nah, just makes for a lot of drama in the Fall which I’d rather our coaches (and me) not have the go through. It’s a higher beta and more volatility, to use your stock analogiy.

Advertisement
Back