March 24th Junior Day Update Thread

Advertisement
Was Stevenson there? Seems like every time he was supposed to be on campus it didn't happen

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cornelius Nunn article on the TOS says he tried to commit but the staff told him that he couldn't right now because we had 2 commits at his position. Hopefully these kids go public during the week

That sucks for Nunn. I just saw his highlights on HUDL and he's got decent football speed, a rangy kid who likes to come up and hit. I think he's got good instincts, too. But I also see why there are other guys higher on the board. Still, I think with the right development, he can turn into something. Hope he comes back for the camps and blows up his senior year.

By TOS, do you mean Rivals? If the article is true, I wonder who the two are? Stevenson and K Smith?

Ivins posted an article on the buzz from Junior Day, can someone sum it up please. Sounds like a lot of positive stuff based on what the posters were saying

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ivins posted an article on the buzz from Junior Day, can someone sum it up please. Sounds like a lot of positive stuff based on what the posters were saying

Things are trending up with Ladson. It’s going to be a fight with Clemson, but his mom is open to him going to Miami

Keon Zipperer and Lloyd Summerall - buzz that Miami may be a big threat to land both of these guys. Miami trending up for both.

Defensive back board - expect a flip from Keontra Smith soon. Jaden Davis and Te’Cory Couch are both trending in favor of Miami. Tyrique Stevenson is lookin more and more like a Miami lean - with Banda all day.

Kenny McIntosh commitment coming in the summer. Still has trips to Oregon and Auburn. But Miami is the clear favorite right now.

STA - Solomon seems to be trending towards Miami over Michigan right now. Avery Huff and Braylen Ingraham we are leading, and some are saying they may be on commit watch.

Trey Sanders - we are in a fight with. Florida offered preferred walk in to brother Umstead Sanders (JUCO LB). Miami apparently has as well. Maybe even a scholarship.

Kevin Harris - he booked a flight but his father couldn’t get off work. Apparently he’s going to reschedule but LSU is looking like the favorite.

Kevin Logan apparently wanted to commit but Miami talk to people close to him and said it would be better if he waited. Looks like there are guys ahead of him on the board.

Mark Richards supposed to come for a visit this week.

Michael Johnson Junior is coming this week on Wednesday and Thursday. Sounds like Miami is pushing for a commitment So they can close down their quarterback recruitment.

Michael Tarquin visited with his father. I wins seems to like his Miami forecast more now than before.

Advertisement
Back