March 24th Junior Day Update Thread

Advertisement
I think Pretty Boy LLoyd would be a big time commit if he does and he seems quite intrigued with Miami. With there being so many big timers there this weekend, a big time commit could come in multiples.
Summerall seems like another big time edge rushers that is can never have too many of, get this kid!

Advertisement
The Top100 recruit told InsideTheU on Saturday that he’s all about The U after spending some time at UM’s Junior Day.
“It was good just to get back and see how practice flows with the wide receivers and everything,” Payton said. “I’m still with Miami. That’s my school. It was great to just see [Todd Hartley], [Ron Dugans] and [Mark Richt].’
The last time Payton was down in Coral Gables he gave a verbal pledge to the Hurricanes.

This time?
He was busy recruiting.
Payton was spotted chatting up South Dade five-star wide receiver Frank Ladson on the sidelines during practice.
“I was definitely talking to him just telling him he’s got to join the wave. He said that he’s waiting, but I think we’re in a good spot.”
Payton picked up an offer from Oregon earlier this week. When asked if he plans to visit other schools like Florida, he said that nothing is set up.
“There’s still some schools recruiting me, but I’m not really talking to other coaches.”
Payton (6-0.5, 186) added that he's planning to enroll early and recently passed his SAT.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
R u actually against someone committing to us this weekend? I say need bc we are gonna have like 40 top florida recruits there, we need to snag atleast one.

I never said I was against commitments this weekend.
Just more like indifferent.
Really, who gives a sht who commits this weekend?
Talk to me 11 months from now, on signing day.
All of this other stuff between now and then is useless speculation, not that there
is anything wrong with that.

Advertisement
Back