March 24th Junior Day Update Thread

Just a couple of other things that were said too: Gant and Sanguinetti didn't show. Not sure why for either.

I did see something this morning that Gant told one of the sports guys that although he was still committed to Alabama, Miami and FSU were at the top of his list should he change his committment.....

Advertisement
Lots of really good news with the recruits.

Seems like a few commits should be announced sometime soon.

Just a couple of other things that were said too: Gant and Sanguinetti didn't show. Not sure why for either.

I did see something this morning that Gant told one of the sports guys that although he was still committed to Alabama, Miami and FSU were at the top of his list should he change his committment.....
I thought I saw elsewhere that he had a presentation with the Dean at the business school.

Advertisement
DZJyJUeWsAATGlM.jpg:large

4 kids, 1 committed to Miami, and the rest considering.

Gant (Still rocking The U band), Payton, Tyler Davis, Rian Davis

Feels good to be involved with such high level talent

Last edited:
Advertisement
did the ivins article say anything about sorrels? Would like to get one of him or tyler davis to go along with the DTs we have now.

did the ivins article say anything about sorrels? Would like to get one of him or tyler davis to go along with the DTs we have now.
No. Someone asked him about Sorrells and he said he hadn't gotten to speak with him . He also said the kid is all business and very tight-lipped. He is hoping to have more info soon.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Per Rivals, we lead for the '19 class OL, Tarquin and he'll be deciding soon.

This kid has some big time offers and is a consensus 4 star. His recruitment has been pretty quiet and I have not heard much about him on this board. Anyone have an insight on him? Specifically, regarding his play. Looks like we would want to pair Tarquin with Neal and hopefully the big West Virginian, Wright.

He was on the verge of committing to us during the season last year, but then things got quiet and supposedly Ohio St. was leading for awhile.

Not sure why things were quiet for so long, but it seems that we still think highly of him.

This kid has some big time offers and is a consensus 4 star. His recruitment has been pretty quiet and I have not heard much about him on this board. Anyone have an insight on him? Specifically, regarding his play. Looks like we would want to pair Tarquin with Neal and hopefully the big West Virginian, Wright.

Need Neal, McIntosh, Stevenson, Solomon, Bogle, M Johnson Jr to commit soon, not wait until the Fall. We need the ambassadors!

Advertisement
Back