Marcellius Pulliam Portal

Advertisement
I don't want it both ways. Pulliam is better right now, better in the future, and a better track record of health than Chase Smith. If it had nothing to do with choosing one or the other and it was tied to Alderman... then this is what it is.

I'm afraid it has too much to do with Chase Smith being a legacy. There are several older guys that need to get the boot before these younger guys. I think we're all on the same page there.

Could have nothing to do with it and he was bolting regardless. He does play the same spot as Popo and it's clear he is the heir to the Mike spot next year.
I think you're first and third points make sense. No offense to Willie Smith, but I highly doubt that Mario is applying nepotism to appease a legacy that played 4 years before he did.

*Insert generic statement: "player X past him up in the spring so he saw the writing on the wall."*

lol adding these portal veterans is great until you realize that sophomores/juniors want real burn and aren't going to sit around. Good luck to the kid!

Advertisement
Advertisement
*Insert generic statement: "player X past him up in the spring so he saw the writing on the wall."*

lol adding these portal veterans is great until you realize that sophomores/juniors want real burn and aren't going to sit around. Good luck to the kid!

From that good LB class we are left with Popo Washington who have had discipline issues and is a monster physically but an average LB.

Advertisement

Do we know if he was even going to stick around regardless? We’ve brought in 5 talented LB’s the past two cycles and have 2 veteran starters. Was always going to be a numbers crunch

Advertisement
Its going to be hard to recruit and develop young talent moving forward until something changes.

Why should we as fans care much about High school recruiting anymore?

@DMoney podcast on some TEs recently, im like what are the chances they finish their career at Miami? They may not even stay 2 years at Miami.

Advertisement
Back