2023 Marcellius Pulliam - LB (Commits to UM)

supacane

Senior

Kids posting their offers. This guy has really good film. We might be done at LB but he 6'3, 215. The size we looking for. I'm not sure how you can have 22 offers with offers from Clemson, Miami and Auburn and have no stars on 247. I liked his film. He is a 3 star on Rivals. I know we love the stars so we can brag but this guy has everything we looking for if you ignore his rating. He from Tyrone Georgia btw

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
This one is a head scratcher from a rankings vs offer standpoint. Maybe he just hasn't camped a lot to get the attention. Would rather have Stanquan Clark but we will see if he gets an official offer...

Advertisement
Balla...
The Rock Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

This just adds even more credence to what Cribby, LeedsCane and the other insiders have been saying this whole time. That Mario has a Big Board of kids that we couldnt even begin to predict or comprehend. Hes doing alot of under the radar recruiting. Never even heard of this kid before and hes got a legit offer! lol!

Advertisement
This just adds even more credence to what Cribby, LeedsCane and the other insiders have been saying this whole time. That Mario has a Big Board of kids that we couldnt even begin to predict or comprehend. Hes doing alot of under the radar recruiting. Never even heard of this kid before and hes got a legit offer! lol!

Zo's scouting background and knowing what it takes to build a staff to evaluate will be huge for us.

He's big, fast, and likes contact. He does need to do a better job of wrapping up but that can be fixed with coaching. I can see him as a mike backer. We need more talent in that room and this kid has some good tools for coach Strong to work with.

That's definitely true, but why is his 247 page empty almost like he's a non-P5 recruit?

Advertisement

Kids posting their offers. This guy has really good film. We might be done at LB but he 6'3, 215. The size we looking for. I'm not sure how you can have 22 offers with offers from Clemson, Miami and Auburn and have no stars on 247. I liked his film. He is a 3 star on Rivals. I know we love the stars so we can brag but this guy has everything we looking for if you ignore his rating. He from Tyrone Georgia btw

Kid’s tape reminds me a bit of Mike Pinckney’s HS tape. Mike was a very instinctive LB, and this young man seems to have that same trait. He has a nose for the football, and is good at finding the correct gap to fill.

Advertisement
This kid is a heat seeking missile, and I'm pronouncing it the way the Brits do (Miss-isle),:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Thats some of the best HS MLB tape that I've seen in a really long time. No cap. I know it's just a highlight video, and dudes put only the good plays on it, but I like what I see. For an old football head, such as myself, I bet the plays he misses are just as fun to watch. Very instinctual, but not outta control. He has good eyes (I mean he can find the ball carrier in traffic), great feet, doesn't take bad angles, loves contact, avoids and can get off blocks, and the speed to get to the ball carrier. He seems to "slow play" it a bit to stay behind the ball, locks on his target, explodes thru the ball carrier ..... well, like this....
Lets Go Yes GIF by Shark Week

This kid is the goods. Stars be damned, lol. Sign him up!

Advertisement
Back