MAR says he has an offer to come back

Advertisement
If he’s such a good athlete why didn’t he get on the field for auburn barely
Because when you get to college everybody in that position room is a good athlete. IDK what the numbers are but after the USC kid if we have room I’d take MAR regardless of his brother being a ex cane, a recruiting decision from or personal feelings. Some of y’all acting like females. It’s business.

Because when you get to college everybody in that position room is a good athlete. IDK what the numbers are but after the USC kid if we have room I’d take MAR regardless of his brother being a ex cane, a recruiting decision from or personal feelings. Some of y’all acting like females. It’s business.
The business of taking good athletes that didn’t see the field at auburn at a position we don’t really need?

Advertisement
Adding Mark to pair with Tyrique and Couch would be a huge talent upgrade at the cb position. somebody should be in his ear about switching positions from a business decision.

Adding Mark to pair with Tyrique and Couch would be a huge talent upgrade at the cb position. somebody should be in his ear about switching positions from a business decision.
Put him in touch with Duke. He'll tell him that if he could do it over, he'd try and stick at DB.

Advertisement
Attrition happens. Injuries happen. If we have room I’d take him as a athlete
Get that, but it’s not like there is an athlete position or we can rotate him through the DH spot.... seems low priority... “room” to me would be toward the end of extended spots if a few are opened up.

Get that, but it’s not like there is an athlete position or we can rotate him through the DH spot.... seems low priority... “room” to me would be toward the end of extended spots if a few are opened up.
Exactly. He is not a priority but if we have room you’d take him

Advertisement
He played everything. Legitimately a jack of all trades that was successful at RB, WR, Corner, and Safety. Also returned a lot of kicks with very good results.

We had him pigeonholed at safety. Everyone else was recruiting him at RB (where he wanted to play or at least get a shot).

Kid and his family were as courteous as a recruits and his family could be. There was no disrespect either way, but he picked Auburn to get a shot at what he saw himself doing.

He would be an upgrade in the receiving department. Same at kick returner. He wouldn't be in the three deep at running back with Cam back. As for corner, he's got the fluidity for it. Most here said his best position would be safety.

He's got talent, far better athlete than most here. Is he a jack of all trades but master of none, or could we find the right spot.
Sounds like Jason Geathers. I would take that in a heartbeat.

Advertisement
Back