Mar 5 vs Florida 6pm ACCNX

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ligon with a quick 3 up 3 down.

Carrier looks so uncomfortable in right. He hasn’t done anything offensively since Towson so I expect a change tomorrow if he doesn’t get the bat going tonight
Don't understand our outfield choices by the coaches. Why is Jacoby Long not starting, he's been great defensively? Carrier is uncomfortable at right, should be at Left if he's playing. Put Long at Center and Burke at Right.

I guess Romero is not a defensive catcher.
The error becomes costly.
He has a great arm, but he's sloppy. He's had issues in a few games already. He'll make a great throwdown for an out on a steal attempt, but then commit a couple errors as well.

They have the Duke game playing on the ACC channel around here…
yeah im watching Coach K's last game at home. We need a Duke win for a higher seed but they are about to lose to a pesky NC. crowd was so obnoxious tho im not sure i mind that much.

Advertisement
yeah im watching Coach K's last game at home. We need a Duke win for a higher seed but they are about to lose to a pesky NC. crowd was so obnoxious tho im not sure i mind that much.

Yea UNC came out of the locker room with fire…that 3 right before half kind of turned the momentum and they continued it through the second half but I’m not sure the game had to be on the ACC channel when it’s on ESPN.Chances are if you have the ACC channel you **** sure have ESPN….oh well…from the sounds of the remarks we aren’t missing much..

Just a terrible inning, this one is over with the missing bats tonight. Onto Sunday.

Advertisement
See y’all tomorrow. Have a terrible feeling about the game tomorrow. I’ve watched so many series over the years against these guys that play out just like this. Hasn’t ended well for the good guys in majority of them. Hopefully we shake this one off and get back to business tomorrow. Tonight we were terrible. Great job by ligon, yo-yo, And aguerellas.

Advertisement
DiMare shot his Walters wad last night. We may not see him again until next weekend. Clown College management.
You win the game in front of you. I’ve not seen anything to indicate going to Arguelles, Radelunas, or Torres would have stopped the bleeding (ie walks) last night.

If we have a lead in the 9th tomorrow I wouldn’t be surprised to see Walters for an inning.

Advertisement
Back