Manure Diaz throwing shade…

Good hire or not, that's a big landing spot for him after just being fired.

Hope he puts it together and they drop OSU down a notch with Michigan for a while. To clarify, Michigan and them drop OSU below them.

Advertisement
He also said penn state had the best fans in the world…don’t think he ever said that about Miami in his 6 years here
Can you really ever say that about Miami fans that they are the best? Let’s be honest penn at fans are some of the best in College football mostly because there isn’t *** all to do out there. Our fans will turn on Mario first game he screws up 😂😂😂😂.

Advertisement
You want him to recruit South FLorida well too? Let’s not go too mother Teresa on him.

For some reason I am pretty confident he won't recruit soFla that well, and this is coming from a glass-half-empty fan and even if he somehow did, no worries as long as he nabs players not on our target list....I rather those players end up at Happy Valley and not ACC, especially that sht-hole school in noFla.

He also said penn state had the best fans in the world…don’t think he ever said that about Miami in his 6 years here
Let's see how he feels about their fans after he faces Wisconsin a couple times.I see 500 run yds in a game at 3 different schools.

Something about Manny has always rubbed me the wrong way. I didn't hate Coker or Shannon. I didn't root for Golden's or no D's failure (probably because I knew no D would fail regardless). But after Manny's little "poor me" tweet trying to get sympathy from the media, I hope his time there goes so poorly that it puts Franklin on the hot seat.

Advertisement
Just wait til all the teams in tht conference run for 500+ yds on his defense.

Won't even read. It's a matter of time until he is immersed in obscurity like the rest of fired coaches here. From Coker to Shannon to Golden.

Advertisement
Who cares? He’s got a new job. He’s gonna say what he needs to.

And btw were not anything “U” besides maybe TE. You don’t get to keep those titles based on players you sent to the nfl 20 years ago. Can’t remember the last time we sent a guy to the nfl that became all pro caliber. Hopefully Phillips and rousseau can change that.

Punter U

Advertisement
Agreed. People can **** on Manny, but compared to Coker, Shannon, and Golden, his first job after losing his Canes job has been the most prestigious. He will fall on his face, but give him credit for getting the job in the first place.
He is a salesman. That much is certain. Not sure how his schemes will work with the type of players they have and the way that conference offenses operate. Even here, his schemes worked while he had the recruits he inherited. The more of his guys he put in the more crap he looked

Um, if he is Penn State's DC, wouldn't that make him an experienced big time DC? Penn State is one of the bigger names in college football, no? I think he is going to fall flat on his face, but give him credit for fooling Franklin into thinking he is a quality hire.
Kinda like D’onofrio at Houston lol. I give it 2-3 years and he’ll be either demoted or shytcanned again. And I didn’t mean that Houston was a high profile job, just he conned someone into landing that job like Diaz is now.

Manny will be found to be a fraud soon enough but what he’s said so far ( PSU having better fans,PSU LBer U) is just a guy starting a new job and trying to please his new employers….seems like people are looking for something to dig at Manny for…

Manny doesn’t need us to dig at him cause it will take maybe 3-4 games for that seat to get hot a lot quicker with those “ great fans” at “LBerU” than it did here…

Advertisement
Back