Manure Diaz throwing shade…

Penn State has been called LB U since the 1970s.

Haha, not when Manny gets though with em'.
Is Manny going to teach them to tackle at PSU the way he did here? How could anyone look at the PFF stats on tackling and then hire Manny based on that?

Yeah, I don't get it, don't know what TF Franklin was thinking, and I hope OSU's not on their schedule next year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I Dont Morgan Freeman GIF

Manny sure is salty—taking a shot at Miami’s “Linebacker U” ways.

Yeah, PSU had the title first and neither have cranked out ‘backers like they used to—but the Canes owned the title more recently and little butt-hurt Diaz with an indirect shot at Miami here.

Total 🤡.
PSU took the title back over the last ten years.
Um, if he is Penn State's DC, wouldn't that make him an experienced big time DC? Penn State is one of the bigger names in college football, no? I think he is going to fall flat on his face, but give him credit for fooling Franklin into thinking he is a quality hire.
his defense is so bad that the happy valley cult will long for the days when the DC only embarrassed them with pedophilia instead of laying prostrate on the field.

Advertisement
Cause we don’t?
My last partying shot at Manny Diaz. He has to be the biggest suck up in all of college football. PSU the best fans the best linebackers one of the great institutions. It is with the greatest heartfelt wish that we are free of THE DISEASE which I have always called him. And Manny don’t let the turnover chain kick you on the way out. Take your comedy show way far away from here…thank you.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned, but his hiring helps Miami save money. Whatever State Penn pays him should reduce dollar for dollar what Miami agreed to pay him as part of the buy out.

glad for him. Like the guy, hate the coach.

can we just delete the thread and move on with life. i've erased the last three years from my mind already

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back