2025 Mantrez Walker 4* LB from Buford, GA

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Everybody Mario talks to is pri. 1. I'm sure this was his first visit this year.

That’s not what I asked.

I asked you to explain to us how recruiting a kid the HC meets impacts their chances of getting an offer.

That’s not what I asked.

I asked you to explain to us how recruiting a kid the HC meets impacts their chances of getting an offer.
Are you pretending all offers are committable? If so, I don't feel like playing.

Are you pretending all offers are committable? If so, I don't feel like playing.

No, not all offers are commitable. We are in agreement.

An offer from Cooney or any analyst is not the same as getting an offer from the position coach. A level above that is an offer from the OC/DC, and finally the Head Corch.

If you’re on campus unofficially, and happen to run and meet with the HC for a spell or two…

What do you think that means?

Advertisement
No, not all offers are commitable. We are in agreement.

An offer from Cooney or any analyst is not the same as getting an offer from the position coach. A level above that is an offer from the OC/DC, and finally the Head Corch.

If you’re on campus unofficially, and happen to run and meet with the HC for a spell or two…

What do you think that means?
That has nothing to do with my question. We have offered 5 or 6 LB. I do not believe we sign 5 or 6 LB. My question was about this guys ranking on that list. The names I've seen have all been top 200 guys, and no that is not the end all be all but he is ranked significantly lower. I have not watched him play so I asked a question to see how good he is.
Do you know the answer to my question? Once again the HC can offer you a scholarship and tell you that they have guys ahead of you or that they will continue to evaluate your senior year. Their are many ways they can convey to a student athlete their peckong order. Someone that wants to be an insider should know that.

That has nothing to do with my question. We have offered 5 or 6 LB. I do not believe we sign 5 or 6 LB. My question was about this guys ranking on that list. The names I've seen have all been top 200 guys, and no that is not the end all be all but he is ranked significantly lower. I have not watched him play so I asked a question to see how good he is.
Do you know the answer to my question? Once again the HC can offer you a scholarship and tell you that they have guys ahead of you or that they will continue to evaluate your senior year. Their are many ways they can convey to a student athlete their peckong order. Someone that wants to be an insider should know that.

We’re talking about ‘Mantrez Walker in this thread good sir.

He’s a top 5 target at LB for Miami.

We’re talking about ‘Mantrez Walker in this thread good sir.

He’s a top 5 target at LB for Miami.
Yeah I don’t see Top 5 at all. I view him more as a tier 2 guy if you look at some of the other names we are recruiting hard, he’s way smaller than pretty much all of them.

Tier 1
Zayden Walker
Elijah Melendez
Tarvos Alford
Nathaniel Owusu-Boateng
Jadon Perlotte

Tier 2
Gavin Nix
Ezekiel Marcelin
Mantrez Walker
Ty Jackson
Zydarius Rainey-Sale

Just imo tho

Advertisement
Yeah I don’t see Top 5 at all. I view him more as a tier 2 guy if you look at some of the other names we are recruiting hard, he’s way smaller than pretty much all of them.

Tier 1
Zayden Walker
Elijah Melendez
Tarvos Alford
Nathaniel Owusu-Boateng
Jadon Perlotte

Tier 2
Gavin Nix
Ezekiel Marcelin
Mantrez Walker
Ty Jackson
Zydarius Rainey-Sale