Manny's weakness in plain sight

I think people are over analyzing this line. To me this reads that players look good in practice but when they get on the field the film doesn't reflect. So, at some point you have to say fvck what's happening on greentree, lets just throw everyone at the wall and see who sticks.
If that's the case, it has taken him way too long to realize that.

Advertisement
Manny is allegedly a smart guy, i believe that to a certain extent.....even though he went to FSU. His problem is he has absolutely no common sense whatsoever. I mean absolutely none.

Coaching is a very hard thing to do and it's an absolute grind, but it's not that complicated. Manny tries to outsmart everyone but he always ends up outsmarting himself.

I think people are over analyzing this line. To me this reads that players look good in practice but when they get on the field the film doesn't reflect. So, at some point you have to say fvck what's happening on greentree, lets just throw everyone at the wall and see who sticks.
The same problems we saw in the Clemson, North Carolina and Oklahoma State game are the same exact problems by the same exact kids we have seen through 3 games this year. BTW, that does not include the 2020 games where we struggled and won. And what about 2019? If it is ones versus threes of course they look good on Greentree.

Maybe Manny is on estrogen like that guard from The Longest Yard 😂😂😂

8ca5b7d7-5660-46af-8546-479c6892b03b_text.gif

Advertisement
I hate to say it but after watching Shiano again start to make Rutgers respectable I wonder if he would of been a good hire here.

Not saying he’s the guy now but 10 years ago maybe.

His teams play sound ball even if they lack top end talent. Give him better talent and maybe he’d at least have us competitive in the coastal every year.

Schiano is miles ahead of Diaz.

Ah so he doesn't bench players because he doesn't want to hurt their feelings. Imagine being Mark Pope and being the only upperclassmen Diaz has benched. Homeboy's gotta be thinking "wtf did I do?" lmao

Advertisement
This. He has practice so easy that his players shine in his drills. Then when they go against competition that practices full go his players wilt. This is why the Fr show up on games. They’ve been going harder in their practices than Manny’s. And why the portal players look years beyond Manny’s kids.

Ah so he doesn't bench players because he doesn't want to hurt their feelings. Imagine being Mark Pope and being the only upperclassmen Diaz has benched. Homeboy's gotta be thinking "wtf did I do?" lmao
He probably got really good finally so Manny was forced to punish him

Advertisement
Its very easy to look good at a Miami practice. All you gotts do is line up where coach tells you. Its not like your doing actual tackling. So yeah, the upperclassmen are always gonna look better than the young guys at a Miami practice. Theyve been lining up where coach tells them for years.

How do we not have leaders on the team outside of King? We are one of the oldest teams in college football and our only leader is a 6th year QB from Houston...
I'm surprised Stevenson hasn't stepped up as a leader

Advertisement
Figuring out the practice players from the game players should have been coaching 101 but ok..

King plays hard and is tough but he isn't a vocal leader, locks onto his primary option on every play and is 5'5. His time here should be 100% over. He was handed the starting job in 2020 and again in 2021. He isn't owed anything.
The guy threw for 381 yards and has zero running game. Im all for pointing fingers but King is WAY down the list. Is he the savior we thought he would be? No. But im not ready to just throw TVD or Garcia out there either unless we know for a fact that Manny is gone and the rest of the season is done and we are just doing a dry rehearsal for whoever the next coach is. Which in that case I can give you a list of about 20 guys who need to sit as well.

Ha. Yes, that some point is ALWAYS. What the actual ****.
Trying to stay loyal to the guys who have been to war with him literally since hes been here as a DC his first year..He literally grew up with some of these kids..Loyalty is what is going to get him fired... (McCloud, Carter, Ivey, Hall, Ford, etc)

Advertisement
Back