Manny's Defense

pimpcane1

Junior
Does anyone see Manny as a championship coach?

I don't want to here **** about Blake Baker, this is Manny's Defense that got torched.

Its also his LB's that he was SOLEY responsible for recruiting and evaluating. So spare me with Blake Baker needs to go, Patke, ect. LISPY MANNY is the problem. He should have never been hired to coach the University of Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t know about a title. But I know if he lets go of the defense and brings in an established coordinator with a strong staff he do himself a big favor. Might be able to catch lightning in a bottle one year like Eddie O did at LSU.

Advertisement
Championship HC? Lol really

Everyone including the slurpers
know he won't win a title here
You sure about that? Read above.

The point of that comment to me it was clear as day Manny is not/would not ever lead us to were this program has been before. He was a terrible thoughtless hire from the get go.

For the pom pom's waving crew every offseason, this guy is not a long term answer.

We wanted Richt out but we wanted a real coaching search too.
The formula for success is there for all to see. Our window for becoming the perennial Coastal power is almost completely shut. UNC is following the Clemson model for success. Recruit really well especially at the QB and DB positions, establish a winning culture and tough mindset, and defer to your highly competent coordinators no matter how much pride you have to swallow. If we don’t act now and with a certain sense of urgency, half the teams in the ACC will be flipping the U down on a regular basis after punking us.

Advertisement
Quick question:

Has a defensive “expert” head coach, who was a former defensive coordinator himself, ever put on a defensive display like the one Manny’s team put on last Saturday and then had success as the head coach of that same team moving forward?

I’ll hang up and listen.
Never

I don’t know about a title. But I know if he lets go of the defense and brings in an established coordinator with a strong staff he do himself a big favor. Might be able to catch lightning in a bottle one year like Eddie O did at LSU.
He won't even win the ACC coastal(the worst division in P5), I'm certain of it. He's a lousy coach with an amateur staff.

You sure about that? Read above.

The point of that comment to me it was clear as day Manny is not/would not ever lead us to were this program has been before. He was a terrible thoughtless hire from the get go.

For the pom pom's waving crew every offseason, this guy is not a long term answer.
They think hes Dabo he isnt Dabo, Dabo is Dabo and Clemson is willing to open the wallet to build a legacy.

Advertisement
Manny's defense works when we don't play soft.

We didn't initiate contact first at all against UNC unless it was by design by them to let us take bad angles.

They think hes Dabo he isnt Dabo, Dabo is Dabo and Clemson is willing to open the wallet to build a legacy.

Yeah, and Dabo has Brent Venables and elite position coaches, support staff, a massive recruiting budget, and bags. Dabo has bags to back up the other bags, a few more bags on the side. Oh, and an actual water slide.

We have Patke, Rumph, and a $22 slip-n-slide that Blake James picked up at the Target on Flagler.

Manny ain't Dabo, and, more importantly, Miami ain't Clemson.

Funny how y'all wanted Richt out badly.. We got Manny now Garbage is a understatement
You’re kidding? Richt went 7-6 his last year a veteran coach that went 10-3 the year before. Manny went 6-7 to either 9-2 or 8-3.
Yes, it’s sucks that game against N.C. and Manny is accountable but he’s held this team together this year when a lot of teams have completely Fallen apart (Michigan, LSU, Auburn, Wisconsin, Penn State)
Not sure what happened but it's not there **** show like Sommer off those other teams

Advertisement
Back