Manny with the bat signal

Advertisement
LOL right now regardless of ranking this is the best class UM has had in a long time. No one saying we can't recruit is paying attention. Miami is cleaning up for a team who has been average as **** for 20 years and will close strong but people see these decommitments and don't realize , at least this year, everytime we get one we replace them with a better player . I mean this class will be top 10 for sure when its all said and done .
Its better than 2018??

Advertisement
I, and nobody else, saw this coming and have been trying to tell everyone for the longest time, but nobody would listen..... so here I go again
The Bat signal is not just for Batman !!
LOL. Just wanted to see how it felt to create a “know it all / I told you so “ post, but it doesn’t really do it for me.
On a more serious note, I am definitely curious to see who we get soon and thereafter to complete this recruiting class.

Advertisement
I, and nobody else, saw this coming and have been trying to tell everyone for the longest time, but nobody would listen..... so here I go again
The Bat signal is not just for Batman !!
LOL. Just wanted to see how it felt to create a “know it all / I told you so “ post, but it doesn’t really do it for me.
On a more serious note, I am definitely curious to see who we get soon and thereafter to complete this recruiting class.
I'll take Batwoman....

Advertisement
And if This comes to fruition I’m going to call all you mfs out who were doubting our chances with him this whole cycle so get ready
1574390271849.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
You have to admit, this is great timing! If Worsham is waivering between us and Bama tonight, we have positive mojo momentum. He could be a part of the rebuild as the herald article quoted his HS coach as saying he was maybe looking for. Hopefully we sprint to the finish with some studs committing before early signing period, and steal a few from FSU when their recruits realize that they have no options.

Advertisement
Back