Manny with the bat signal

Advertisement
1574388941988.gif

Fresh out the gym straight like dat☝🏾..if it’s Flowe the timeline actually makes some sense

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Miami lands Knighton and Flowe, I've compiled a list of whiny pseudo fans who should be required to punch themselves in the face before being allowed to post again.

Post the list so they can be flogged. I know of several that are in the MopeTop10.

Gentlemen if this is Knighton, we will have picked up the two best backs in all SoFla. This is how u build depth and establish the opportunity to have the best running back room the U has seen since the days of Gore, McGahee, Portis, Najeh

Insane and massive props to the staff if true!
Two best pure RBs are Chaney and Parrish imo..with Knighton, I’m waiting to see the fit..I haven’t been to any Deerfield games this year, but last year the kid seems to be the definition of a weapon..just get him touches. I don’t thinks he’s a everydown back tho..that’s just me

Advertisement
Gentlemen if this is Knighton, we will have picked up the two best backs in all SoFla. This is how u build depth and establish the opportunity to have the best running back room the U has seen since the days of Gore, McGahee, Portis, Najeh

Insane and massive props to the staff if true!
Bro put some respect on DUKE JOHNSONS name man!!!
True cane who still came and balled out during the golden years

Advertisement
Two best pure RBs are Chaney and Parrish imo..with Knighton, I’m waiting to see the fit..I haven’t been to any Deerfield games this year, but last year the kid seems to be the definition of a weapon..just get him touches. I don’t thinks he’s a everydown back tho..that’s just me
Knighton is in the mold of duke Johnson type of rb play style wise but is a little bigger entering college

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back