Manny with the bat signal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

My mans don’t look like he wanna play with these kids.

Advertisement
Macho has been in here saying it for a while.....y’all yell and scream that you want kids who want to be Canes. Well, here’s one. DIE HARD Cane. Orange and green heart. And he’s absolutely, 10000% a take. So there’s nothing to ***** about here. Miami just got better tonight, and it’s a kid who is going to give his life for this program. This is the kid u guys say you want.

Advertisement
Macho has been in here saying it for a while.....y’all yell and scream that you want kids who want to be Canes. Well, here’s one. DIE HARD Cane. Orange and green heart. And he’s absolutely, 10000% a take. So there’s nothing to ***** about here. Miami just got better tonight, and it’s a kid who is going to give his life for this program. This is the kid u guys say you want.
This is dead accurate. He’s a SFD - SOUTH FLORIDA DOG

Change of direction is the trait that will hold him back from reaching the level of the Berrios and Renfrow types as a route runner. He has explosion and strength, he can adjust to the ball and he can really block. We're not exactly hurting at the WR position so if the staff likes him for a specific role I'm okay with it.

fwiw Adam Humphries - who was a walk-on - caught 127 balls at Clemson playing with Sammy Watkins, Nuk Hopkins, Martavis Bryant, Mike Williams, Jaron Brown, Charone Peake, Artavis Scott and Dwayne Allen. So there's precedent for this archetype of player succeeding in this type of situation even if there are more talented prospects available. Restrepo is a better athlete than Hump too. The more I think about it the more I talk myself into it.

How can anyone be skeptical?

This kid is head and shoulders above Harley as a prospect. No reason whatsoever he shouldn’t be a take.

Very happy to have him aboard.

Yeah I agree. He brings more physicality and blocking to the position which is unique. Harley doesn't really do anything special so when he takes snaps it leaves you wanting more from someone else. At least with Restrepo he can give you production on quick throws to the flat while doing his job as a blocker. The other guys will eat up the majority of the targets while he still gives you something.

Advertisement
Back