Manny with Joe Rose This Morning 11/30/20

Record is misleading...will not be a walk in the park.
What is misleading about it? They've been shlt mixed by everyone they've played this season besides Syracuse, the team team that spikes the ball on 4th down. ****, didn't VT beat Duke with like 20 players out earlier in the season? Only thing that is an issue is that Dukes' weakness is run defense, and we can't run the ball for shlt. But I would be surprised to see it closer than 14 points.

Advertisement
Preserves the bodies. Nothing better after months of crashing into other humans. We'll be rested and ready (physically) for this final 3-game stretch with a possible invite to the CFP on the line.
agreed.. thats the positive side of it.. healed up for the most part...

Advertisement
I don't want to hear a single bytch *** excuse going in to play one of the worst teams in FBS. They've got way more to cry about than you sorry *** excuse making turds. Win this **** by 30 or fck off. Be nice to finally see Van ******* out there taking some snaps.

Advertisement
I'd like to know who that source is because if this is true, that whole staff should be gutted immediately. Making excuses going to play a horrible team that has way more personnel issues than we do?
Hearing that all the QBs pulled a Denver and Manny is gonna have to bring back Jarren Williams for this Saturday.

Not gonna make excuses, though.

Advertisement
It is going to be cold and rainy here in the Triangle .. .. adding the 2 week bye to boot, it has all the setup for a fiasco.

Advertisement
I just remember out **** offense making them look like the '85 Bears last year, I'm hoping that doesn't happen again.

Preserves the bodies. Nothing better after months of crashing into other humans. We'll be rested and ready (physically) for this final 3-game stretch with a possible invite to the CFP on the line.
LOL will are not ready for a **** CFP appearance. Be realistic man... Beating Duke, UNC, and possibly GT would not make us CFP ready. **** no too many holes.

Advertisement
Back