Manny will call Plays in 2021, Jess Back as DL Coach

Advertisement
He’s a glorified intern...

His job is to repeat everything Diaz says to the LB’s in practice & make sure all the Gatorade bottles are refilled.
And to play the guys who have put in the time, kissed the most *** and hit Mandingo’s cheerleading metrics...

ammarite?

based in what? The fact that you like him? A man crush? There is literally nothing statistically that can point to Diaz being even a top 25 coordinator. You are living in a fantasy land where your creepy man crush is the spanish Bud Foster
ah no he got banned who could have possibly seen that coming

Advertisement
Calling the correct defense is only part of the issue. Without quality coaching & preparation the results will be similar, and if Manny isn't intimately involved in those things it's not going to work just because he's calling the plays. If he is intimately involved in all aspects of the defensive preparation it sets a poor standard to allow his relationship with Baker to deprive our student-athletes of quality coaching & leadership.

[]__[] Miami will be a better football program when Manny Diaz isn't coaching here anymore.
He's calling the plays. He will be designing the plays. He's the de facto defensive coordinator, just without the title.

That's a ton of work for an HC. I don't think it works.

Is it too soon to fly the plane/banner?

If Highsmith would've been hired. NO WAY he lets this foolery happen (hence why Flake and Mandy never wanted for it to happen). We're a complete joke and as someone stated, its a slap to the face for us fans, anyone UM affiliated, etc to keep someone such as Baker on staff (you can throw Rumph in there) collecting checks while actually sucking at their jobs. For some reason, UM always finds a way to mishandle everything hence the 15 years of mediocrity.

Ps. Can you find a better picture for the main article on the homepage rather than Baker......Don't want to punch my computer. Thanks in advance.

But not surprising. Manny doesn’t have cachet with coaches like that and no established or up and coming coordinator is coming to hitch their wagon to Manny. They see what we see
This may very well be the issue. Manny couldn’t find a suitable replacement at DC. So he’s doing it himself. No excuse for not finding a competent LB coach That’s a mess

That's likely how Manny viewed the situation, time will tell if he was correct or if he should have been trying to appease the CIS mob looking for a splash hire
If so, that means he doesn't understand his core job.

He's the head coach. He may think he's better than any of the DC candidates as a DC. Maybe he is. But he's not a DC. He's got this huge other job to do. If he tries to do both, both suffer. If he doesn't understand that, he's an idiot.

Advertisement
Manny swung and missed. He will likely have to fall on his own sword now.

I dont even think he swung. There are a lot of DC to pick for it to be Muschamp or nothing. He believes in his scheme way to much to give it up. So he either have success this year or a career seppuku.

Advertisement
Manny's scheme is only good for the first two years, then after that OC's take turns with him.

kevin hart GIF

Kevin Hart Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Manny said **** dat **** & gambled on his self & I respect Dat. This is why. He knows if he ***** the bed next yr then he’s a dead man walking! So what does he do? He bets on himself. It’s just like playing poker, if ur back is ever against the wall then bet on urself so if **** goes right u get the credit & if it goes wrong u take the blame. What he did takes BIG NUTS to do! He’s like **** it. If I go down then I’m gon go down shooting! Frank Sinatra style, he’s doing it his way. As far as us fans go, we’re in a win- win situation. If he’s right we have a great season & if he ***** up den dats his *** (pause) & we get a new coach next yr! Let’s ride

After reading his comment I’m glad I see banned beside his user name

Attachments

• CA3AA2F1-B540-47C1-BF66-F1183B7E2D64.jpeg
    CA3AA2F1-B540-47C1-BF66-F1183B7E2D64.jpeg
    292.7 KB · Views: 57
Advertisement
Back