Manny & the Recruiting Process (formerly Earl Little Jr 1.0)

T-Rob is about to experience recruiting from an entirely different perspective. The kids down here are looking for reasons to leave.

You aren't trying to convince a kid to come. You're begging a kid to stay. Rumph could barely get his ****** protege to take a visit.

I'm of the opinion we need to sign small classes and find quality transfers who want to come home or want the exposure. We aren't winning these battles until we fill bags or fill trophy cases.

Advertisement
I’m not sure that’s exactly how it went. Manny knows how I feel. He’s capable of beating Alabama. This is his season to show out. I expect it from him and everyone on that team. It’s not fair to any of them, to begin the season with an “it’s ok if”. I have more respect for him and every one of those kids. I’ve never excepted to lose a fight I could win. I won’t for them either. Win
Your part in it is fine however you want it put and it’s not the focus of my point.

I’m simply noting that I essentially said I’d be happy with a lesser level of success than you, when it comes to the Bama game and a possible Clemson game, and I’d give the guy a pass on those games if he wins our other games.

And then like clockwork, Sir Slurp-a-Lot showed up miffed because he felt that I only gave the coach a hand job for winning the games he should when I should swallow the whole fricking thing - balls and *** cheeks included - like those fools do in Slurpersville every day here.

Your part in it is fine however you want it put and it’s not the focus of my point.

I’m simply noting that I essentially said I’d be happy with a lesser level of success than you, when it comes to the Bama game and a possible Clemson game, and I’d give the guy a pass on those games if he wins our other games.

And then like clockwork, Sir Slurp-a-Lot showed up miffed because he felt that I only gave the coach a hand job for winning the games he should when I should swallow the whole fricking thing - balls and *** cheeks included - like those fools do in Slurpersville every day here.
I think the world of you. You’re a fair a gracious man. You love this []_[] as much as anyone on this board. We both want to win them all. The only difference between you and I is, I believe we will. Respect now and always my friend.

Advertisement

I never get miffed. Especially when pointing out your mopiness

I think the world of you. You’re a fair a gracious man. You love this []_[] as much as anyone on this board. We both want to win them all. The only difference between you and I is, I believe we will. Respect now and always my friend.
I want you and my other friend @Go Canes!! to be right. It feels like improvement in different things to me, and I’m hopeful, but I’ve got to see it transpire. Just too many years and too many false prophets.

Advertisement
One where I'm not required to kiss HS athletes azzes. So I'm good there.....it doesn't matter what I do I know he didn't do part of his job. He's a nice dude and all but it is what it is. Not saying it's easy what he does but he didn't do well at it.
The point in that question would be in any world there's competition when you have any tie to something that's elite at some level of you hope to be able to keep them around past a certain stage you better be able to offer them something no one else can. Otherwise an employee(which is what kids in this spot technically are)will ways choose the company that provides them the best options... How could mike have changed that for kids who were elite and could've gone anywhere. Both of which are considered to be first round picks In this draft. Without simply being a fan of ours what in this world gave us a realistic shot at those kids? Because mike had a relationship with them in their youth? I guarantee the only people who share that view either have never been valued in the business world or have never been elite in life. These kids have been getting things thrown at them since they were children for free. You think they're not gonna seize that option when they're in a spot to collect more then they ever have? They're gonna turn away all of that to go to a college that at the time had zero selling points beyond spanish women, strippers and we're close to home. None of y'all are capable of dropping the orange and green goggles because that's the only thing at that point that would make u tell ur kids with a clear conscience they're making a good choice signing on...

The point in that question would be in any world there's competition when you have any tie to something that's elite at some level of you hope to be able to keep them around past a certain stage you better be able to offer them something no one else can. Otherwise an employee(which is what kids in this spot technically are)will ways choose the company that provides them the best options... How could mike have changed that for kids who were elite and could've gone anywhere. Both of which are considered to be first round picks In this draft. Without simply being a fan of ours what in this world gave us a realistic shot at those kids? Because mike had a relationship with them in their youth? I guarantee the only people who share that view either have never been valued in the business world or have never been elite in life. These kids have been getting things thrown at them since they were children for free. You think they're not gonna seize that option when they're in a spot to collect more then they ever have? They're gonna turn away all of that to go to a college that at the time had zero selling points beyond spanish women, strippers and we're close to home. None of y'all are capable of dropping the orange and green goggles because that's the only thing at that point that would make u tell ur kids with a clear conscience they're making a good choice signing on...
So basically T Rob is going to perform just like Mike? Cause if we can't get kids cause of bags shut down the program cause we will never be back.

Advertisement
Who is everyone? We wanted three kids from their. And one of them starts at tackle for us... But kool. Can't wait to see the excuses everyone will throw out there now
Real question D do u think we will recruit better prospects at DB.....and will we beat bama for sfla dbs they want?

...They're gonna turn away all of that to go to a college that at the time had zero selling points beyond spanish women, strippers and we're close to home...???
28DAD28F-5F76-4E3A-B930-D47532EE4B9F.gif

Advertisement
Some girl at my work close to Sr. Says JR. Isn’t coming to Miami and has maintained this position for a few months now. I’ve asked for clarification and he wasn’t interested in Miami and wants to play in the SEC most likely at Baga.

Some girl at my work close to Sr. Says JR. Isn’t coming to Miami and has maintained this position for a few months now. I’ve asked for clarification and he wasn’t interested in Miami and wants to play in the SEC most likely at Baga.
How close is she ;) lol Kidding kidding. It is what it is. Give me Spells.

If true, it makes sense that Manny isn't wasting his time with this kid.

Advertisement
Back