Manny & the Recruiting Process (formerly Earl Little Jr 1.0)

Advertisement
Advertisement
People freaking out about a clickbait article written by some desperate loser, who probably got the idea from this very thread, trying to get clicks.

Some of you idiots sound like desperate imbeciles trying to base your already made up minds on a Twitter and paysite headline. That’s just beyond dumb.

The fact is, nobody knows where this kid is on the board, nobody knows our intentions, and nobody really knows what the actual situation is. But some of you have an an undying desire to take every shred of information and twist it to advance your agendas.

The range of possibilities goes from Manny actually did ***** up the communications and it’s a total fūckup, to they’re doing exactly what they want to do and it fits in with their strategic intent.

But depending on what your agenda is, you’re going to pigeonhole facts, rumors, and unproven innuendos to fit your particular narrative.

Very few people here have the capacity to think objectively.

Advertisement
Head to head against bama we lose that battle. I think we have a chance against anyone else tho. And lol at anyone saying he’s just ok. He’d be the best corner prospect we’ve landed in the last five years

Head to head against bama we lose that battle. I think we have a chance against anyone else tho. And lol at anyone saying he’s just ok. He’d be the best corner prospect we’ve landed in the last five years
apparently thats not a hard thing to do, is be the best we recruited there in a long time.

Advertisement
100. Excited to see what T-Rob and DVD can do here. Might need another portal guy or two to fix depth or competition in the coming future.
Let's see how many studs from this class they sign. I'm ok with them starting youngins but youngins that are dogs.

Rumph had his issues but the heritage dudes I don’t blame him for. It’s well known uga dropped the bag on campbell. **** Dougherty came out and said they did everything that they legally could to land him.
If Doherty said it then take it to the bank.

Advertisement
When he got publicly dogged by a guy he worked closely with and knew him the best, and kids he personally coached for years - why do people still get themselves twisted up to find a conspiracy theory rather than the most obvious explanation? Which is is he’s just a terrible recruiter.

Since he’s been here, we’ve missed on pretty much every single highly rated south Florida cornerback going on six years. You almost have to try to be that bad.

No, no one was undermining him, God bless him, he just couldn’t bring in recruits from his home area in the position he was assigned to coach. It’s pretty basic and simple explanation.
They twist themselves up for reasons that have nothing to do with performance. Either they’re too close to him to be objective, or they’re just consumed with the “but what about...” deflection style of arguing a point that so many are consumed with these days.

Only a shameless, unsalvageable Slurper would jump into a conversation and go at RVA where a poster tells RVA that he expects us to beat Bama and time’s up/Manny’s been given enough rope - and RVA says Manny can lose the Bama and possible Clemson games, and “I’ll give him a pass” as a term to support Manny - and the Slurper’s sour because RVA didn’t offer to suck Manolo’s pingacita for having the season he should have.
I’m not sure that’s exactly how it went. Manny knows how I feel. He’s capable of beating Alabama. This is his season to show out. I expect it from him and everyone on that team. It’s not fair to any of them, to begin the season with an “it’s ok if”. I have more respect for him and every one of those kids. I’ve never excepted to lose a fight I could win. I won’t for them either. Win

I’ll one or two better. I expect Tyrique to run a kickoff or punt back for a TD. The first one he touches. ST & DH will be proud. He does too. I expect Don to introduce himself to the nation in the most explosive of ways. I expect Rambo to shove his success that evening up Oklahoma’s ***. I expect LT to sack whatever stiff lines up under center of that inexperienced line. I expect Alabama on its heels from go. We won’t let up, it’s our time to win again. BIG

I hope are coaches ain’t pvssy enough to concede local legacies to the KKK belt.

Advertisement
Back