Manny & the Recruiting Process (formerly Earl Little Jr 1.0)

Pretty much everyone.

When he got publicly dogged by a guy he worked closely with and knew him the best, and kids he personally coached for years - why do people still get themselves twisted up to find a conspiracy theory rather than the most obvious explanation? Which is is he’s just a terrible recruiter.

Since he’s been here, we’ve missed on pretty much every single highly rated south Florida cornerback going on six years. You almost have to try to be that bad.

No, no one was undermining him, God bless him, he just couldn’t bring in recruits from his home area in the position he was assigned to coach. It’s pretty basic and simple explanation.

Advertisement
I get it. But if he gets beat by Bama, wins out the season, loses to Clemson in the ACCCG and then wins the bowl game, I’ll give him a pass.
If your only losses on the year are to Clemson and bama I guess you can’t ***** and moan too much

Advertisement
Wow, a whole pass?
795CEB86-9195-461C-8708-59E88541F0B0.gif

Yeah only a slurper would consider running the table in conference and a likely Top 5 ranking heading into the acccg better than a “give a pass” type season for any coach.
Only a shameless, unsalvageable Slurper would jump into a conversation and go at RVA where a poster tells RVA that he expects us to beat Bama and time’s up/Manny’s been given enough rope - and RVA says Manny can lose the Bama and possible Clemson games, and “I’ll give him a pass” as a term to support Manny - and the Slurper’s sour because RVA didn’t offer to suck Manolo’s pingacita for having the season he should have.

Advertisement
Only a shameless, unsalvageable Slurper would jump into a conversation and go at RVA where a poster tells RVA that he expects us to beat Bama and time’s up/Manny’s been given enough rope - and RVA says Manny can lose the Bama and possible Clemson games, and “I’ll give him a pass” as a term to support Manny - and the Slurper’s sour because RVA didn’t offer to suck Manolo’s pingacita for having the season he should have.

I like it when RVA refers to himself in the 3rd person.

Advertisement

Predictable Manny would attempt to right the wrong in the short term. Would love for increased communication with top recruits in the longterm. Thankfully, Sr. mentioned this and it blew up. Hopefully Manny learned a lesson and watched the relevant parts of the interview. DVD communicating with the parents is great, but Manny is head honcho.

While we are among the top 3 for ***ans and Rodgers, they could commit to UGA and Ole Miss at the drop of a hat.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back